.5.

Lee Know POV

My eyes opened and when I realized that I was still in Jisungs bed, it shocked me. I looked at my phone and saw it was almost 11. I usually don't sleep this long, it's probably because my bed isn't this comfortable. The sunlight was beaming through the window when it hit me.

I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL!!

I was about to pop up when I noticed something heavy on my arm. It was Jisung laying his head on me. I didn't want to wake him, but the position we were in was questionable. I looked around and no one else was in the room with us. What was the position we were in? He was laying on my arm and his back was to my chest.

We were spooning, me as the big spoon. He was close to me and that's when I noticed my hand was resting on his hip. My eyes landed on his face and for some reason, I couldn't get off of it. I didn't want to get up but he was crushing my arm. He looked so peaceful in this state. The way his mouth just hung open slightly, his cheeks pushed into my arm making them look bigger than usual, and how he snored silently.

"I can feel you." He said with his eyes still closed.

My eyes widened and I immediately looked away from his face. I still didn't move just in case it was comfortable for him. It was like this for a moment before he opened his eyes and stared at the wall in Infront of him.

"I meant your morning wood."

My eyes widened even more and I got up quickly. Jisung also moved from me forcefully moving my arm from under his head. I brought the pillow to my crouch area and looked at him.

"The whole night?" I curiously asked, regretting it when I exposed myself.

He laughed at me before putting a jacket on and leaving the room after reminding me there was no school. I allowed my head to fall into the millions of pillows he had on his bed. I guess I was saying what was on my mind at this point. It's something about Jisung that makes me so vulnerable. Not that he made me flustered or anything, he just made me feel comfortable.

~~~

When I finally got the courage to go downstairs, everyone was already sitting at the dining table eating. I rounded the corner and heard them talking about something that seemed like a usual topic for them.

"So if we weren't, you would?" Changbin asked while smiling.

"What's going on?" I asked while sitting down next to Jisung.

Everyone fell silent once the question came out. I looked at everyone before Hyunjin spoke.

"The fight yesterday." He said, "Jisung wouldn't have done anything if we weren't there to back him up."

"He doesn't do confrontation," Jeongin added.

I had a feeling this wasn't the topic of the conversation but it was believable. Jisung does look small and weak. No offense, but if Felix got a few hits and hurt me, he would lay Jisungs ass out.

We all ate our food talking about a lot of things. I couldn't help but feel happy because of them. They welcomed me with open arms regardless of my status in the school. These were my friends.

Jisung POV

It was pretty hard to sleep last night. I think it was because of all the people in my bed. It was big enough for me, but 7 others were a little difficult.

I was already awake from the noise the other guys were making. Specifically, Changbin and Bang Chan went back and forth about how they slept. It was weird to have all of them at my house at once, mainly Seungmin, Bang Chan, and Lee Know.

I woke up in Lee Knows' arms!!

That was the highlight of my morning and my life. I was thinking about it for a while before he woke up. When he groaned and opened his eyes, I quickly shut mine so it seemed like he woke up first.

He was up for a moment before I decided to say something to him. Surprisingly, he didn't move at all once he woke up. He stayed in place, and after a while, he was just staring at me.

Now I knew how he felt when I stared at him.

"I can feel you," I said teasingly with my eyes closed.

He stayed quiet for a moment before moving his head. I opened my eyes wondering if he understood what I said. I stared for a second waiting for it to click in his mind.

"I meant your morning wood." I clarified.

As soon as I said this, he got up, moving his arm from under my head. I was shocked at how fast he moved away from me. He grabbed one of my pillows and put it over himself, trying to hide his friend.

"The whole night?" He asked.

I think that's why I was so uncomfortable last night. Because his partner was pushing against my back the whole night. You would think being hard that long would be unbearable but he lived through it.

I laughed and told him there was no school. Meaning he could stay here as long as he wanted. I grabbed a jacket and left the room. When I made it out I gasped for the air that was taken in that room. I clutched my chest and made my way downstairs.

~~~

"Speak of the devil," Hyunjin said making eye contact with me.

"What?"

"Did you and Lee Know have sex last night?" Bang Chan blurted.

This caught me and everyone else off guard. Bang Chan was usually the well-put guy that kept everyone in line. He did a pretty good job, though no one likes him. We could tell he was getting out of the habit of kissing the principles ass.

"Why would you even think that?" I asked shocked. I looked around and saw everyone's heads go down, "ALL OF YOU THOUGHT THAT?!"

"I mean he is your type and I mean everyone knows he's probably packing," Changbin added.

"Of course, we didn't. Plus you guys were in the room as well."

"So if we weren't, you would?" Changbin asked while smiling.

"What's going on?" Lee Know asked while sitting down next to me.

And with that, this conversation was over. Everyone fell silent once the question came out. He looked at everyone before Hyunjin spoke.

"The fight yesterday." He said, "Jisung wouldn't have done anything if we weren't there to back him up."

I looked at him in confusion. I gave him the 'What the fuck' look before putting my head down and shutting my eyes. Out of all the lies, Hyunjin has to offer, he had to say that.

"He doesn't do confrontation," Jeongin added.

And now my brother is against me as well, no surprise there. Why did everyone feel the need to drag me through the mud today? It's not like it was a lie, but they could choose a better time to say these things.

After the awkward silence, we started talking like regular people. We were eating for a while because of the constant talking.

Everything felt normal. But with Lee Know there, it felt different.