Chapter 19

"Stop! Stop! Why are you doing this?!" Perrie screamed at the top of her lungs, nervously backing into the wall with her hands in the air

Her white ribbed tank top was stained a deep burgundy color, with all of the blood she'd already lost.

"Stop! Please!" Perrie cried again, sliding down the wall weakly, leaving a trail of blood against it.

She was starting to fade in and out of consciousness, as she was losing way too much blood way too fast.

She tried to get up and crawl away. She had to run, but her current injuries wouldn't let her move that fast. She'd already been stabbed five times. Twice in the stomach, and three times in the back. It was a miracle she was even still breathing at all.

There was a stranger. A figure without a face, wearing a dark hoodie and black jeans. At the end of one of their long and slender arms was a black-gloved hand wrapped tightly around a very large, very sharp knife.

Perrie's heart raced and she feared the worst as the figure started walking right towards her.

She screamed again, over and over, as the stranger stabbed her repeatedly. Her screams were so loud, they scorched her throat, but it seemed that they weren't loud enough for anyone to hear.

Blood splattered against the walls with the carelessness of the killer. With each fling and jab of the knife, they made a mess of the living room as they slashed through the blonde's body.

Perrie's long and excruciating fight would soon come to an end. Her body went limp on the floor, and her head rolled to the side. Blood poured from the crevice of her mouth, and her once bright blue eyes remained open, dull and glazed over like she was staring at something in her final seconds.

The stranger wiped the knife with a tattered white rag, and then dropped it on the floor next to the blonde's lifeless body.

They stepped over her, revealing the blood-stained bottoms of a pair of all-black work boots as they walked toward the front door, opened it and slammed it shut behind them.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Jade's eyes shot open, and she jumped up as she let out a blood-curdling, hair-raising scream. One that instantly jolted Perrie awake and scared her to death at the same time.

"Jade!" Perrie shrieked, jumping out of bed and running across the room to turn the light on. "Hey. Hey. What's the matter? Are you okay?"

The brunette just sat there in complete shock. Sweating profusely, shaking like a leaf, and hyperventilating.

"Baby, what happened? Did you have a nightmare?" Perrie asked, breathing heavily herself as she rushed to Jade's side.

Jade looked up at her, terrified of her nightmare. Terrified of what she saw, and just how vivid it was. She slowly reached her hands out and touched Perrie's arms to make sure she was real.