Chapter 21 - Ezra and the Color

(The video is a little mood music to go along with the Celtic myth inspired elements in this chapter. Also, it's a beautiful song with a great message!)

Ezra Bridger was once again not paying any attention to the argument around him. Why couldn't his friends learn to trust the Will of the Force? Instead, they had completely misinterpreted his statement about the planet.

Luke felt that the planet would enhance the Jedi's powers. Whie agreed, adding that Ezra should summon "The Song" to their aid. Han, on the other hand, was certain that they could harness its power as a weapon. Leia wondered if somehow the planet could call out to the people of the Galaxy, entreating them to put an end to Agati's madness before it was too late.

None of them seemed to understand. Their fate was not dependent on themselves, but on the Creator and the power of His Force flowing through the planet Kyber. Even Luke could not seem to see the full picture. Finally making up his mind, Ezra quietly slipped out of the meeting, pausing to blow Sabine a kiss.

Once outside, he headed straight for the Hill, falling into a meditative state as he passed the White Loth-Cat. The music surrounded him, calling him on, filling his mind with sweet sounds and brilliant colors. He left his shoes at the foot of the Hill and began to ascend, the lush blue grass waving gently around his ankles. He walked slowly, drinking in the strong presence of the Living Force.

Halfway up the Hill, a round opening appeared in the ground, glowing in the rainbow colors of refracted light. Stepping through, Ezra found himself surrounded by the swirling colors. They parted to reveal a path. He walked along, with the kyber's music still whispering in his heart. The path meandered deeper into the mist and Ezra fell deeper into mediation.

At last, he came to an open area where the colors seemed to have condensed into a solid landscape of gently rolling plains, dotted with small hillocks. A multi-colored forest rose on the far end of the clearing. Ezra continued to follow the path until it stopped at the foot of a hillock nestled in the heart of the woods. The hillock was covered in blue grass and crowned by a large blue tree with gently swaying branches.

"Welcome, Ezra Bridger, the One of the Balance," a soft, melodious voice sang at his side. A tall woman, dressed in blue robes, stood at the foot of the little hill, her hair flowing in shimmering waves to meet the blue grass.

"Hi," Ezra waved his hand in greeting. "Thanks for the welcome. Your land sure is pretty. It's a great place for meditating, too."

"The Force is very present here," a second woman, in yellow robes, appeared beside the first. "You are within a stream of the Force, as it flows directly from the Creator. You will find nothing to hinder your connection to the Living Force here.

"My sister speaks truly," a third woman in red agreed. "Much is made clear in this place to those who seek."

"My sisters and I are here to help you find what you are seeking," the blue-clad woman indicated the hillside before them. "A friend is waiting to speak to you."

Ezra inclined his head in a polite bow. "Thank you for your help, Ladies."

"Come."

All three women glided through the blue grass to the top of the hillock. The great tree at its top was heavily laden with blue Loth berries. A large white wolf, bathed in blue light, lay under the tree with a small green figure perched on its back.

"Found me, you have, Ezra Bridger!" the little green creature cackled. "Well done! Hmm, yes. Well done."

"Hi, Master Yoda," Ezra approached and knelt. "It's good to see you. I hope you can help me." He paused and looked around. "You know, I think I've seen this place before, when I was meditating at the Temple on Lothal."