𝐬𝐢𝐱

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 2, 2022  𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 2, 2022
𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

"MISSING PERSON REPORT!"

"Run-way model, Harmoni Az'era Ramos, reported missing for a week. Last spotted on the 34th block of cordage leaving an open function."

harmoni smacked her lips running her hand down her face once the picture of her driving away from the party she'd picked kentrell up from was displayed on the screen.

only being able to see the males shadow underneath the street light, yet her face was clear as day as she looked pass the camera catching a clear visual.

"if anyone has any information on where she might be please contact the number on the screen! back to you in the studio."

"stupid asses" she mumbled angrily clicking the tv off feeling the tears of stress build up as she exhaled loudly.

it was now Sunday, and the news report had officially went public. She was all over social media being reported 'missing'.

she knew it was non-other than her mothers doing knowing she'd always been dramatic and for attention. The woman honestly could've just hired a private PI to find the girl quicker than a news channel would.

finding herself nervously pacing the living room floor as she bit at her finger nails, she couldn't stop the feeling of panic that began to take over her body.

she wasn't ready to go back to normal—the rich prissy perfect life that were nothing how she imagined it to be once her 'mother' began to ruin it for her.

she once enjoyed the lifestyle she built for herself, but now hatred was an estimate once her the woman took over out of pure jealousy.

harmoni tend to find herself daydreaming about her 'perfect' life that consists of her and her brother; the most perfect normal life.

but this was her new normal. Being beat and forced to do things for money without a say so, by the one person that hated her the most yet gave birth to her.

she couldn't believe it when she finally escaped the woman, especially knowing she'd met someone so genuine along the way.

harmoni couldn't lie and say she wasn't enjoying her life hiding out with kentrell, the younger made her feel like she was finally free of her problems.

he made her feel noticed and as if she finally had a voice being that he didn't ignore her. Most importantly he made her feel comfortable in her own skin, like she could do anything without being constantly judged.