Back To Class

9:15 a.m.

Another day in Lestronia. Just like any other day, Asher gets ready to go to the academy. On his way to the academy, he met Ash.

Ash: "Asher!"

Asher: "Oh, Ash!"

Ash: "How are you?"

Asher: "Good, I guess."

They both arrive at the academy and go to their class.

Ash: "Damn, we're early as always."

Asher: "Yeah."

Amelie: "Oh, we're the first ones?"

Ash: "Amelie!"

Amelie: "Asher, you're okay right?"

Asher: "Umm, yeah, why?"

Amelie: "Oh, nothing." (Thank goodness.)

It's ten and class starts. Dr. Leo came in and taught the class about the history of magic. Two hours have passed and Dr. Leo is giving an announcement to the class.

Dr. Leo: "Alright guys, before we end the class and you guys go out and do whatever, there's an announcement that I have to give."

The whole class: (An announcement?)

Dr. Leo: *Smiles.* "Things are about to get fun because in the next two days..."

The whole class: (In the next two days...?)

Dr. Leo: "We are..."

The whole class: (We are...?)

Dr. Leo: "Having a training camp!"

The whole class froze and went silent.

The whole class: "W-w-w... woooo! Training camp! Finally!"

???Student 9???: "FINALLY A TRAINING CAMP! MAMA! I'M HAPPY!"

???Student 5???: "Training camp. A bonfire. Rom Coms. Food."

Dr. Leo: "Just kidding."

After hearing that, the class immediately froze.

The whole class: (I-is he serious?)

Dr. Leo: "Pfft!" *laughs hard.* "Look at all your faces! The disappointment, the disappointment on your face! *laughs more.*

The whole class: "Are you serious!"

???Student 9???: "What kind of teacher are you!"

???Student 5???: "You tricked me! You freaking tricked me damn it!

Dr. Leo: *Giggle.*

The whole class: "Save your damn laugh!"

Ash: "He's always like this isn't he, Asher?"

Asher: "Well, pretty much." *chuckles.*

The class was angry because they got tricked by Dr. Leo but...

Dr. Leo: "Well, I'm technically not lying. There will be a training camp but not the day after tomorrow. We'll have a training camp next week so, be prepared. You guys will be divided into teams which are, of course, your own magic team. Well, that's all. See you guys tomorrow!"

The class ended and students continued their activities. As for Asher and his team/friends, they don't pick any extra lessons so they immediately go home. But today, they don't immediately go home. They all meet up at the school gate.

Ash: "Asher!" *wave.*

Asher: "Hey guys, sorry I'm a bit late. Dr. Leo told me to come to the teacher's office."

Ash: "Oh, what happened?"

Asher: "Well..."

5 minutes ago

At the teacher's office.

Dr. Leo: "Next week is training camp and on day three and we will have a team battle against classes and the team of each class leader will be the ones participating so, make sure you guys are ready."

Present time

Asher: "That's what he basically said."

Ash: "Oh, that sounds fun. Anyways, Ray invited us to go to his house to go get stuff for the training camp."

Amelie: "He said he'll bring us shopping."

Asher: "Oh, okay then, we're going now?"

Ash: "Yeah, of course."

Asher and his team went to Ray's house.

At Ray's house

12:30 p.m.

Ray: "Here we are."

Ash: "Damn, it still shocks me no matter how many times I look at it. It's so big. We were quite shocked last night knowing that this is your house. It's so huge."

Ray: "Oh this is nothing."

Asher: "Well, I can't believe it. It's even bigger than Dr. Leo's house."

Ash: "Man, I can't wait to see what's inside."

Ray: "Oh right, you guys have never gone inside yet. You guys immediately left after I dropped off the bus. Well, I guess you can say this is your first time stepping on the floor of this house. Welcome to my house I guess."

Card Trick: Training CampOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara