Training Camp Day 2 Pt. 4

Asher, Steven, and Amelie went outside to find some food for the class.

Asher: "Find anything?"

Steven: "No, not yet."

Amelie: "Guys, look! I found some berries."

Asher: "Alright, we can at least eat this and bring this home."

Amelie: "It's not poisonous is it?"

Asher: "Hmm, I don't know."

Steven: "Plant Expert."

A magic circle came out of Steven's hand, scanning the berry.

Plant Expert is a plant magic spell that allows the magician to scan a plant and it will give them the information about the plant.

Steven: "This berry is not poisonous. We can eat it."

Asher: "Alright, let's take some!"

Amelie: "But where are we going to put it?"

Steven: "Plant Craft: Basket."

Plant Craft is a plant magic spell that allows the magician to craft/create an item based on what the magician wants it to be. The item will be crafted using leafs, plants, etc. In this case, Steven wants to create a basket.

Asher: "Nice, now let's take them."

Asher, Steven, and Amelie start to collect the berries.

Asher: "I think that's about enough."

Steven: "I wish it was day time since I have these seeds that I can plant. Using my plant magic, I can create a crop that I want."

Asher: "Well, we can't do anything about it since no one from our class does light magic."

Suddenly, Asher and the rest saw two people talking to each other. Turns out, it was...

Cacher: "It seems that tomorrow would be the best. That is also when they'll have a fight."

Doublic: "Good. Is the army ready?"

Cacher: "They'll be ready tomorrow noon."

Doublic: "That's great. Well, we better prepare for tomorrow."

Asher and his friends were shocked. They saw something that they weren't supposed to see.

Asher: (Isn't that...)

Amelie accidentally hits a rabbit and the rabbit runs away. That just made a sound and both Doublic and Cacher heard it.

Doublic: "What was that?"

Cacher: "I'm gonna go check it out."

Amelie was scared. He then grabbed Amelie's hand and covered her mouth. Both them and Steven went hiding behind a giant tree, hoping Cacher wouldn't find them. When Cacher was about to check, one of Doublic's men came and ask them to come to their base.

Asher: "That was close."

Steven: "Anyways, we better go now." *notices something.* "Enraciner: Sharp."

Steven stabbed a chicken with his roots.

While Asher and the other two were on their way home, they were stopped by someone who they didn't expect to meet or at least hope to never meet during the challenge.

???Junior Magician 4???: "Stop right there."

Asher: *Shocked.*

???Junior Magician 4???: The challenge wouldn't be fun if it's just surviving. There's always a fight that has to be done." *smiles.*