Training Camp Day 2 Pt. 1

11:00 a.m.

It's day two of training camp. Everyone woke up and were asked to gather on the field.

Dr. Leo: "See you on the field!"

Asher: "Okay!"

Ash: "Asher, I forgot to bring my shampoo."

Asher: "You can borrow mine later after I finish my shower."

Ash: "Hehe, thanks."

Steven: *Noticed something.*

Asher: "Steven."

Asher called Steven but he didn't answer.

Asher: "Steven!"

Steven: "Huh? Yeah?"

Asher: "Do you wanna take a shower first?"

Steven: "You can go first. I'll go last."

Asher: "You sure?"

Steven: "Yeah I'm sure."

Asher: "Ok."

Ray: "Is there something wrong? Did you see something?"

Steven: "Huh? What do you mean?"

Asher: "See-?" *shocked* (Oh right, I forgot. Ray can read expressions.)

Steven: "It's nothing. I'm probably just tired."

Ray: "Okay then."

The four of them took a bath. After they finished, they went to the field as instructed.

Mr. Syrus: "Good afternoon everyone! Welcome to day 2 of training camp! I hope you guys had a great dinner yesterday! Anyways, today will be another challenge! But, we will start the challenge at three. Before the challenge, we will have a little bit of training with your homeroom teachers!"

Dr. Leo: "Alright class, time to train!" *gives an evil-ish smile."

Ash: (Talk about creepy.)

Dr. Leo: "Remember the variation spells that we just learned a couple days ago? Well, I want to see the results. I'm pretty sure some of you have tried to do variation spells. So, let's see what you have learned." *smiles.*

Meanwhile, in class D side.

???Class D Student 3???: "Look at them. It's all just basic things."

???Class D Student 7???: "Not even a single creativity."

???Class D Student 5???: "That's fine. This means we'll easily win against them in the class battle."

???Class D Student 3???: *Laughs.* "You got that right."

They were looking at class C taking turns practicing their variation spell on Dr. Leo. They made fun of them because what class C have been doing are just basic variation spells. That is what they thought until...

Dr. Leo: "Show me what you've got!"

Ray: *Take a deep breath.* "Thunder Saber.'"

???Class D Student 3???: "A sword? What? He's using melee attacks?"

???Class D Student 7???: "He's probably just gonna dual wield as a "surprise" attack." *giggles.*

Ray dashes towards Dr. Leo and spins. He's near Dr. Leo and Dr. Leo was ready to block but...

Ray: "Change: Star!"

The sword changes to a Thunder Star. Thunder Star is a lightning magic spell. The spell allows the magician to create a ninja star out of lightning.

Dr. Leo: "Oh, interesting."

The class D students were shocked after seeing Ray do such a thing.

???Class D Student 5???: "W-well, that's just one person. I bet the rest are just normies."

Steven: "Rocket Root."

Rocket Root is a plant magic spell. The spell allows the magician to grow giant plant roots to travel at the speed of a rocket.

Dr. Leo: "In-"

Steven: "Double: Grab."

The root split into two and the end of the root creates a hand-like form. But, such a thing won't stop Dr. Leo that easily.

Dr. Leo: "Fast forward."

The plants age and die.

Steven: "Tsk! You don't have to change your spells. Show off."

Dr. Leo: *Giggles.*

???Class D Student 5???: "Well, two people isn't a big deal."

Amelie: "Ice Lance: Spiral: Delay: Two."

???Class D Student 5???: "Shocked.*

Ash: "Flame Ball: Triple."

The Flame ball got near Dr. Leo.

Ash: "Explode!"

???Class D Student 5???: *Shocked again.*

???Class C Student 17???: "Puddle Splash: Direction: Omni!"

???Class D Student 5???:*Almost had a heart attack lol.* (We are definitely losing.)

And now, it's Asher's turn.

Dr. Leo: (Show me what you got, Asher!)

Asher: "Ace of Spades!"

Dr. Leo dodges his attack. But...

Asher: "Triple."

Dr. Leo: "Chronosglacier: Multi-"

Asher: "Cancel."

Dr. Leo: *Shocked.* (He's making me restart.) "Chronosglacier-"

Asher: (Now!) "Appear!"

Dr. Leo: *Shocked.*

Suddenly, a clone of Asher appeared behind Dr. Leo. It was about to attack him but Dr. Leo managed to dodge it.

Asher: (Man, so close.) *starts to feel a little dizzy.*

Dr. Leo: "You alright? You may look cool but you also have to know your limits." *smiles.*

Asher: "Yeah, I know."

???Class D Student 11???: (Class D leader. Interesting.) "Hey, you! Do you know who his name is?"

???Class D Student 17???: "Oh, the dude with spiky hair? If I'm not mistaken, his name is Asher Lineard. He's a card magician."

???Class D Student 11???: (A card magician? That's interesting.)