A Challenge Pt. 2

Floy hasn't seen Asher do anything to him. Asher has just been standing there and letting his friends do the fighting. Or so, that's what he thought.

Floy: (Why didn't he say or do anything. It's like, he's a mannequin.) *shocked.* (Could it be?)

Asher: "Oh, saw through me already?"

Floy: "Flayer!"

Asher: "Ace Of Spades!"

Floy: (Crap!)

Floy immediately backed up.

Floy: *Giggle.* "That was close. They say that's the spell that beat up my little brother."

Ace Of Spades is a card magic spell. The spell allows the magician to throw the ace of spades and it will penetrate through every magic except for anti magic.

Floy: "Well, let's see how the leader acts."

Asher: "Interesting. Well, you'll be surprised."

Floy: "First of all... Flame Chamber: Multi Target."

Asher's team got trapped inside a flame chamber of their own. What Floy just used is a multi target spell. This is also a form of variation magic. Magicians can choose their target to cast their spell on. In this case, Floy uses a multi target where he gets to cast it on multiple people but separately. There is also a unique target. A unique target is where the magician can choose only one person to cast their spell on.

Floy: "This is gonna be a one on one fight against me and your leader. You can try to interfere and beat me together but you won't get any info from me."

Steven: "Tsk!"

Ray: "Don't worry. Asher got this, right?"

Asher: "Yeah, I'll win this."

Floy: "Oh, I like confidence."

Ray: (I saw his face at the beginning when he looked at Asher. I think he knows Asher is powerful. He's being careful, that's why he trapped us here.)

Floy: "Alright, get ready!"

Asher immediately dashes towards Floy. He then casts his magic spell, The Aces. The Aces is a card magic spell. The spell allows the magician to create three clones of themselves and the real one has the spades mark somewhere hidden on their body.

There are four Asher's now and Floy was a bit confused. Seeing that move, he immediately uses Flame Blast. Flame Blast is a flame magic spell. The spell allows the magician to create continuous flames from their bare hand. Think of it like a flame thrower.

Floy gets rid of all of Asher's clones and finally hits Asher. It burned Asher's hand a little bit and he got knocked back. Asher then throws a bunch of cards to Floy. Floy easily burned the cards with Flame Blast. Then, Asher throws some more cards but this time it isn't just any normal card.

Asher: "Trump Exploser: Delay, Three."

Trump Exploser is a card magic spell. The spell allows the magician to throw a bunch of cards and it will make an explosion of cards. This time, Asher uses a variation spell. Delay, meaning that he delays the time it will explode. Three, meaning the cards will explode after three seconds.

Floy: (Delay? He's delaying his magic? Why?)

Asher: ""You're confused aren't you?"

Floy: "Huh?"

Asher: *Points behind Floy.*

Floy: "Behind me?" *look behind.* *shocked.*

Floy got punched by Asher's clone made out of cards. This spell is called Cardster. Cardster is a card magic spell that allows the magician to create a clone made out of cards. Well, it's not necessarily a clone, more like a humanic figure made out of cards. This kind of spell is a type of spawn spell. Asher and his class learned about this on the third day of the academy.

A spawn spell is a spell that lets a magician to spawn or summon a figure or monster out of their magic. For a more similar example, in earth magic, there is an earth golem. The golem is the finished product of the earth's spawn spell. The magician can also give it commands or orders. They can make them attack, go to full battle mode, parkour, etc.

For Asher's spawn spell, the main purpose is only for it to become a decoy but he can also make it battle. Asher and Floy keep fighting and fighting, magic after magic, hit after hit. But, Asher got more hits than Floy.

Floy: (This battle has been going for quite awhile. I need to end it quickly. Well...) *creates a flame ball.* "Flame Ball!" *throws Flame Ball.*

Asher: "Tsk! Ace Of-"

Floy: "Triple!"

Two additional Flame Ball was created.

Asher: *Shocked.* (Damn it!) "The Ace-"

Floy: *Smiles.* "Cancel."

Asher: *Shocked.* (What?)

Asher got hit by the Flame Ball and tripped himself.

Asher: (Huh?)

Floy immediately dashes towards Asher.

Floy: "Flame Claw!"

Flame Claw is a flame magic spell.The spell allows the magician to create a claw like weapon out of flames.

Asher: (Shit.)

Asher is reaching out his hand to get ready to grab Floy's hand to stop from getting hit.

Floy: "Change: Blade!"

Asher: (What the-?)

Floy pulls Asher's hand and points his blade to Asher's neck.

Asher: *Pants hard.*

The rest was shocked.

Floy: *Smiles.* "I win."

The battle is over and Floy wins the battle. Asher was exhausted and Floy deactivated his Flame Chamber that he casted on Asher's friends.

Floy: *Giggles.* "That was a fun battle. I hope we can fight again someday."

Asher: "O-oh, yeah." *shake hands with Floy.*

Floy: *Smiles.* (I wonder how he'll be when he grows.) "Well, I guess that's that. See ya!"

Asher: "Wait, don't you want info?"

Floy: "Oh, I've already got them."

Asher: "Hm?"

Floy: "Haven't you realized yet? I fought you guys. That's enough information already."

Asher: *Shocked.* (W-wait.)

Ray: "I-isn't that just playing dirty?"

Floy: "Dirty? How so?" *smiles.* "Listen carefully ok? Us humans, when we see the prize as an advantage to us, we don't think twice."

Asher: (He's got a point.)

Floy: "Remember, don't be like them. Try to be a different one. Or you won't be able to become the greatest Master Magician."

Those words give Asher and his team a realization.

Floy: "Well, that's enough for today. See you in training camp! Alright, time for Anata wa Kawaii."

Ash: "Oh, the show's about to start in seven- no, make that six minutes."

Floy: *Shocked.* "We've been battling for that long?"

Asher: "Apparently." *giggle.*

Floy: "Damn! I need to rush home! Oh wait, Ash, you're coming home for dinner right?"

Ash: "Oh, yeah!"

Floy: "Alright!"

Floy rushes his way home.

???Mysterious voice in Floy's head???: (So, what do you think of that kid?)

Floy: (Oh, he's an interesting one.)