Training Camp Battle Pt. 2

Cory: "You know, it would be boring if I keep holding you guys like this so, I'm gonna let you guys go." *let go of Asher and Ray.*

Asher and Ray are taking deep breaths.

Cory: "I'll give you guys some time to take a breather. Otherwise, you guys can't go all out on me. I think... 10 seconds is enough for you guys."

Cory then starts counting down from ten.

Asher: (Can we even win against someone like him?)

Ray: "Don't worry, Asher. Remember, keep calm. Panic and overthinking will only bring you down."

Ten seconds have passed and...

Cory: *Smiles.* "Blood Trap: Multi-target: Two!"

Asher: *Shocked.* (What should I do?)

Ray: (Will I make it in time?)

???Voice inside Ray's Head???: (I'll help you there. Just say this...)

Ray: "Thunder Feet."

Ray then runs in an instant. He also saves Asher from being hit by the Blood Trap. He was so quick that he even suddenly appears behind Cory.

Cory: *Shocked.*

Dr. Leo: *Smiles.* (Interesting.)

Ray then gets out his Thunder Saber and attacks Cory. Cory manages to block the first attack with his blood magic, dodges the second one, until he gets slashed on the face only by a little bit.

Cory: (He managed to hit me? This kid is fast.) "Is this some kind of enhanced version of the first spell you used?"

Ray didn't answer.

Dr. Leo: (Just as I thought. People would think that what Ray used is a spell. But, it's not really a spell. It's what we call, magic technique. A magic technique is a spell that is unique to that type of magic. General spells are spells that can be done by any type of spell. For example, an Ice Magician can create an ice wall as well as a Fire Magician that can create a fire wall, but instead of ice, it's made out of fire and the effects are different. But, a magic technique is different. In short, if a Thunder Magician can travel at a speed so fast that we can't even see them, other Magicians can't travel at that speed.)

Cory: "Well, either way you got me good."

Asher: "Yup, we got you real good don't we?"

Cory: *Shocked.* (But isn't he?) *Look at the Asher next to Ray.* (A mannequin?)

Asher: "Ace Of Spades."

The Ace Of Spades flies towards Cory. Cory then dodges seconds before he gets hit. But...

Asher: (It's imperfect, but...) "Switch!"

Cory: (What?)

Asher switches places with the Ace Of Spades.

Asher: "Trick Creation: Rope!"

Asher's cards assemble in a rope shape and it turns into a rope. He then throws the rope of Cory and the rope ties his legs, making him fall down. Ray then quickly runs to Cory with his Thunder Feet and points his Thunder Saber towards Cory.

Asher: "Let me give you some advice. Don't be too cocky only because you have a unique type of magic."

The battle between class C and B has ended. The winner of this battle is class C. Each team goes to their homeroom teacher.

Class B Leader's team: "We lost."

Cory: "I'm sorry. I couldn't lead the team well."

Floy: "Yup. Remember, don't be too cocky in a battle. Don't challenge a battle that you can't win. Never underestimate your opponent."

Cory: "Yeah, I know I was wrong. I promise I'll do better."

Floy: *Sighs.* "You better be." *looks at Cory.* "But you've given a good fight out there, buddy." *smiles.*

???Voice Inside Floy's Head???: (I told you your plan wouldn't work. Even if it does, your students would lose.)

Floy: (Shut up. I didn't expect that the blonde boy would be the one to ignite.)

Dr. Leo: "Floy, great battle by your students."

Floy: "Oh yeah, you too."

Dr. Leo: "Oh, and also, being too curious can be dangerous."

Floy: (He saw right through me?)

Dr. Leo: "Anyways, I hope your students get some good rest and can be better."

Dr. Leo then comes back to Asher and his team.

Dr. Leo: "You guys had a great battle out there. Though Ray, learn how to hold back a little. And Asher... that switch is already good enough. Though it still needs some polishing, overall, it's already good."

Asher: "Thanks, Dr. Leo."

Ray: "Dr. Leo, out there, that wasn't-"

Dr. Leo: "Well, you guys go and have some rest. You guys have one more battle to do."

Asher: "Alright!"

Ray: (Out there, the Thunder Feet, that wasn't me.)

Dr. Leo: "Ray, have some rest."

Ray: "Dr. Leo, can we-"

Dr. Leo: "I'll tell you. But not now."

Ray: *Sighs.* "Alright."

Dr. Leo: "Ok, now have some rest."

Ray: "I get it, you don't have to tell me again!"

Dr. Leo: *Giggles.*