Camp Crisis Pt. 2

Dr. Leo: "Welcome to my Space Domination."

Doublic: (This is my first time being inside Leo's Space Domination. You're still as scary as ever, Leo.)

Dr. Leo: "I don't like waiting time so, let's just end this quickly."

Doublic: "Sorry to say but, I'm not that easy to be defeated."

Doublic suddenly appears behind Dr. Leo

Dr. Leo: "I know that's a fake. Still using the same old trick huh? You never learn do you?"

Doublic: "I'm surprised you haven't forgotten. But Leo, I gotta say, I myself still learn you know?" *smiles.*

Dr. Leo: *Confused.*

Doublic: "Dos e Uno."

Suddenly, two clones of Doublic are created from the fake body. The fakes then charges toward Dr. Leo.

Dr. Leo: (A combination spell?)

Doublic: "Surprised?"

Then, another Doublic clone is created from the original body. Five Doublic's then charges towards Dr. Leo.

Dr. Leo: (Five of them are surrounding me from all directions. That leaves me no choice.)

Doublic: (How will you escape, Leo?)

Dr. Leo: "False Time!"

Dr. Leo then slips out from the group of Doublics. For him, the Doublics are doing nothing. But for Doublic himself, he is moving and Dr. Leo is doing nothing.

Dr. Leo: (That should do it!) *calls Errick.*

Errick: *Picks up the call.* "Leo?"

Dr. Leo: "Errick, are you with the students?"

Errick: "Yes. Don't worry though. The place is safe."

Dr. Leo: "You better keep your guards up. It seems that one is coming your way."

Errick: "Another one?"

Dr. Leo: "Yes, I'll be heading there after this one is secured."

Errick: "Someone is fighting you?"

Dr. Leo: "Yes. Don't worry though. He is currently under my Space Domination and spell. Now, I need some people to come here as fast as possible to capture this guy once my spell runs out. I'm going to turn off my Space Domination immediately and rush towards you guys!"

Errick: "Alright! Nara!"

Nara: "On it! Navigo!"

Nara found Dr. Leo using her spell.

Nara: "Found him!"

Errick: "Alright, Leo, backups are on their way. You can come here now!"

Dr. Leo: "Ok! Thanks, Errick!" *ends the call.* "Space Domination: Stop!"

The Space Domination area disappears. Shortly after, Dr. Leo's spell also ended and Doublic is no longer under the spell. But, Dr. Leo doesn't know and keeps running towards the main training camp site.

Doublic: (Leo. You never change, do you?)

At the main training camp site.

Asher: (What is going on? Are the demons behind this again? But I don't see any signs of demon invasions whatsoever.)

Ash: "Hey Asher, when will we start battling?"

Asher: "I don't know. We might not even fight anymore. Seems like there is a problem going on."

Ash: "Well, I did hear the explosion."

Then, Dr. Leo came.

Mr. Syrus: "Dr. Leo!"

Dr. Leo: *Pants.* *pants.* "I'm glad all of you are alright."

Errick: "Leo."

Dr. Leo: "Errick, no one's hurt right?"

Errick: "No, we're all good."

Dr. Leo: "Oh, thank goodness."

Dr. Leo gives a fist bump to Errick.

Dr. Leo: "Alright then. Now, we better get the students to safety."

Errick: "Hold up!" *points Light Sword to Dr. Leo.*

Dr. Leo: "Wow, careful there, Errick."

Errick: "You know, it's weird that you suddenly change, Leo. You get tired easily just by running. You also want to evacuate the students to safety. Knowing you, you would ask the students to keep their guards up since this got nothing to do with demons. And you didn't even ask nor worry about Asher. Also, why do you suddenly act buddy-buddy to me?"

Dr. Leo: "Oh come one man. We're friends."

Errick: "You would never give a fist bump."

Dr. Leo: "Man, what are you talking about? I love giving fist bumps."

Errick: "But not to me. You said it yourself. You wouldn't act so buddy-buddy to me until you have beaten me."

Dr. Leo: *Gulps.* "Well, that's... you know..."

Errick: "Save it. Now, tell me where the real Leo is, Cacher?"

Dr. Leo (Cacher): *Smiles.* (Impressive.)