Bonus Chapter

Cacher and the Diamond Magician went back to their base.

Doublic: "Cacher, you're all beat up."

Cacher: "Tsk! If only that thing didn't interfere."

Doublic: "How naive of you. That thing will interfere with anything related to that event."

Cacher then got healed by a Healing Magician. Cacher now just needs some rest in order to be in good shape again.

Cacher: "Thanks, Eve."

Eve: "What did I tell you? Call me Traitee."

Doublic: "You, bring me the Contact Ball."

The Diamond Magician brings the Contact Ball to Doublic. Doublic then uses it to call the Demon Of Ascacia.

Doublic: "Hello."

Demon Of Ascacia: "What is it? You got what I needed?"

Doublic: "Not yet. But, He is waking up more often."

Demon Of Ascacia: "Well, I want you to get things fast."

Doublic: "Oh, don't worry. I got my own plan. I got a team this time. I can assure you that in the end, you'll get what you wanted."

Demon Of Ascacia: "I don't care whether you got a team or not. I only want you to bring me-"

Doublic: "Yes, yes. I understand."

Demon Of Ascacia: "Well good. Now, go-"

Doublic: "You haven't forgotten about our deal haven't you?"

Demon Of Ascacia: "No need to worry about that. I never go back on my word."

Doublic: "Alright, you can wait at your throne and I will get my job done. So long."

Doublic ends the call.

Doublic: *Giggles.* (Once all my plans are complete, I'll be able to get what I want. With the team that I have, there is no chance that anyone can stop me. A perfect plan will outsmart anyone who tries to block the host's way. Master Magicians, prepare for chaos!)