Training Camp Day 3 Pt. 4

Dr. Leo: "Chronosglacier: Multi Spell: Hexa!"

All the Space Domination spells stopped midway.

Dr. Leo: “Alright, easy now.”

Everyone then stops battling and the Space Dominations have been deactivated.

Dr. Leo: “That battle sure was crazy, too crazy even. You guys really need to learn how to hold back and control your emotions. I haven’t taught you guys anything about Space Dominations.”

Asher: (He’s right. We went too far.)

Dr. Leo: “Alright, you guys need to get some rest before the real battle. I hope this training can maybe give you guys some lessons on how to fight multiple magicians. Especially if the enemy is the same size as your team or even bigger.”

Asher: (Well, this battle might just give us the push on our skills that we need.)

Dr. Leo: “Hey, go get some rest. You’ll need it.”

Asher: “Oh, yeah.”

Dr. Leo: (Those six… now I know for sure. Not everyone can perform space domination that easily, especially without their full control. They just step into the world… of spirit magic.)

Asher and the rest are taking some rest and getting ready for the real battle which is against the other classes.

06:15 p.m.

All of the students started gathering on an open field.

Mr. Syrus: “Alright students. Now it is time for us to begin the battle between each class. There will be four matches in total. Class A fights class D while class B fights class C. Hope the time that we gave you to train for this battle is more than enough. The principal will also be watching the fight…”

Errick: *Wave his hand.*

Mr. Syrus: “That is it and thank you!”

Dr. Leo: “Alright, students who will be fighting, please get into your positions!”

Asher: (We’re fighting class B huh? I guess you can call this… redemption.)

The team from class B is getting ready as well as Asher’s team.

Ray: “So, we’re fighting class B huh?”

Steven: “We have fought their homeroom teacher. We can’t afford to lose to his students now.”

Floy: “Leo, it’s unfortunate that it’s only our students that get to fight.”

Dr. Leo: “Don’t worry. There is always next time.”

Floy: “Actually, we could count this as a fight. We’ll see who taught their students better.”

Dr. Leo: “Oh, interesting. Well, I’m totally looking forward to who will win. Man, I wonder who it is.”

Floy: *Giggles.* (Arrogant as ever.)

Mr. Syrus: “Alright students, prepare for battle. When I say so, you guys start fighting. A wall will be built to border your field of battle. And also… go all out.”

Asher: (We can’t afford to lose this battle. We will show… what we have learnt.)