Training Camp Day 3 Pt. 1

10:00 a.m.

All of the students were exhausted during last night's test. Two classes passed and the other two failed. Class A and C passed the test, while B and D did not.

Mr. Syrus: "Alright students, how is laundry?"

Class B & D Students: (N-not great.)

Mr. Syrus: "Well, today is going to be our last day in training camp and the last day of your suffering... at least here. We'll be coming back to the academy tomorrow in the morning. So, today we will be doing something special. Instead of having the whole class participate, we will have your class leader's team to participate in today's challenge. They will be the representatives of your class and will be the one participating in this challenge. But, before that, we'll give you guys time to discuss your strategy. Each class will be separated in different buildings which are further apart. Your homeroom teachers will come with you all. That is all and thank you!"

Dr. Leo: "Oh and also, today we have a special guest. Today, the principal will be watching the match."

Errick: "Hello kids! I hope you all have a good fight." *smiles.*

Class C got sent to their designated building.

Dr. Leo: "Alright class, here we are."

The building is quite massive. There is enough room for everyone to practice whether it's for those who will be participating or for those who won't be participating.

???Student 9???: "Well, at least we got to have some rest in this massive room."

???Student 5???: Yeah, I hope there is WiFi."

Dr. Leo: "Alright everyone, gather around!"

They all gathered according to Dr. Leo's order.

Dr. Leo: "Okay, Asher, Ash, Amelie, Steven and Ray, I want you all to strategize and practice. For those who are not participating... help them!"

???Student 9 & 5???: (What?)

Dr. Leo: "You guys will be helping them by battling them, all of you."

Asher: (What?) "Hold up, you want us five to fight the rest of the class?"

Dr. Leo: "Exactly."

Asher: "Huh? You expect us to beat 20 students?"

Dr. Leo: "Oh come on, you guys have fought a horde of demons before, a villain, a winged demon king, three Junior Magicians, you guys even gave Floy quite some time."

Ray: (We almost ran out of energy and mystics fighting those demons.)

Amelie: (We just got lucky fighting that duplicate person.)

Asher: (I didn't even know what I did to that winged demon.)

Steven: (The other two magicians ran away and I was the first to get knocked out.)

Ash: (That dude was just holding back... and stupid.)

Dr. Leo: "Well, you guys don't have to beat them. Just show me your skills and show me what you have learned during this training camp."

Asher: (So he wants to test us.)

Dr. Leo: "Alright everyone, get into position!"

All of them get to their positions and are ready to have a battle.

Dr. Leo: "Let's see have you guys learned and trained enough in this training camp. Now, show me what y'all got. And... start!"

Suddenly, one of the students charges at Ray and summons a water sword.

Ray: *Shocked.*

Steven: "Plant Mural!"

The wall separated Ray and the student.

Ray: (That was fast... and smooth.)