Disguising Villain

Cacher reveals himself to Errick.

Cacher: "How well do you know Leo? You know how he acts, what he does, etc etc."

Errick: "I'm pretty sure you know the answer to that question."

Errick immediately charges toward Cacher. He swings his Light Sword to Cacher and it hits Cacher. Cacher manages to block it with his hands. It turns out that the cacher have an arm guard made out of Hecia Steel that has been disguised into a normal leather arm guard.

Errick: "You used your Disguise Magic on your arm guard."

Cacher: *Giggles.* "I don't wanna die, you know."

Errick then charges towards Cacher. But just before he was able to reach Cacher, a huge sharp diamond grew from the ground. Luckily, Errick was able to dodge it.

Errick: (What was that?)

???Diamond Magician???: *Smiles.*

Errick is then surrounded by diamond walls. He is stuck inside that room until the magic finishes.

Errick: (Shit. This is a diamond wall. Diamond magic. A magic type where you have the ability to control diamonds and is known to be the toughest magic to be destroyed. Even I cannot destroy this wall with my light magic. Well, except...)

???Voice Inside Errick's Head???: "Are you sure?"

Errick: (No, I'm not going to waste my energy on some wall. I guess all I gotta do is wait.)

???Voice Inside Errick's Head???: "Very well then."

Errick: (Leo, Asher, everyone. I'm counting on you guys.)

Asher: (Mr. Errick is trapped inside there. What should we do now?)

???Class C Student 1???: "You're still asking that? Well, we fight!"

All students charge towards Cacher.

Cacher: *Giggle.* (What a bunch of brats.) "Come here! Give me all the fun!"

The students attack Cacher with their spells but he still manages to hold his ground. Then suddenly, the diamond Magician came to help Cacher. The diamond Magician then blocks off the students' way and traps them in individual rooms made out of diamonds.

Cacher: "The card boy is mine!"

The diamond magician leaves Asher to Cacher and deals with the other students. Suddenly, Ray appears behind the diamond magician but the diamond Magician notices and pushes Ray by spawning a long block of diamond, followed by trapping Ray inside a diamond room.

Ray: (How did he notice?)

All the other students got trapped inside a diamond room like Ray.

Cacher: *Laughs.* "Your friends are captured. And you look like you're already at your limit."

Asher: *Pants.* *pants.* (He's somehow different from that time.)

Cacher: "Now, shall we end this?" *smiles.*

Cacher dashes towards Asher and slashes him with claws that he got from disguising his hand into a claw. Asher still manages to evade the slash. Cacher keeps slashing with his claws until he makes Asher knocked down. Then, Asher uses his spell to create a knife. He then throws the knife to Cacher. The knife hits Cacher on the arms.

Cacher: "That's nothing!"

Cacher doesn't feel anything but, little does he know that Asher has set a card on the knife and the card explodes.

Cacher: *Giggles.* "Not bad!"

Then, Asher used a made up body out of cards as a bluff. Cacher didn't buy it and the made up body decays. Suddenly, Asher came from behind. Cacher was about to catch Asher but that "Asher" isn't even Asher. It was a clone of Asher. The clone disappears and the real Asher appears from up top.

Asher: "Ace Of Spades!"

Cacher: *Smiles.*

Cacher dodges Asher's Ace Of Spades and jumps, grabbing Asher's arm, pulls him and throws Asher to the ground and punches him with a small spiked metal arm.

Asher: *Shocked.*

Asher got punched multiple times by Cacher until he got knocked out.