Training Camp Day 2 Pt. 5

Asher: (Isn't that... one of the Junior Magicians?)

???Junior Magician 4???: "Is it just the three of you? Well that's a shame. I wanted to fight more. Ricky, go get the rest of his classmates."

Ricky: "W-where?"

???Junior Magician 4???: "Oh yeah, you're right."

???Junior Magician 6???: "Navigo."

One of the Junior Magicians' uses perception magic to find Asher's classmates. Perception magic is a magic type where the magician's senses are increased and can do a lot of things with your senses and/or your body.

Navigo is a perception magic spell. The spell allows the magician to search for a certain someone or group or something and leads them to where the target is.

???Junior Magician 6???: "Found them!"

???Junior Magician 4???: "Alright, go there with Ricky. I'll handle these three."

Ricky: "Right. Leave the rest to us. Let's go!"

???Junior Magician 6???: *Nods.* "Follow me!"

The two Junior Magicians' left and went to Asher's classmates in the stage building.

Asher: (They're splitting up.)

???Junior Magician 4???: "Alright, where were we-"

Steven: "Enraciner."

Steven suddenly attacked out of nowhere. But, the Junior Magician dodges.

???Junior Magician 4???: "Well that was rude, young man. But I like it." *smiles.*

The Junior Magician suddenly charges towards Steven.

???Junior Magician 4???: "Steel Gloves."

The Junior Magician's hand turned into steel. Steel Glove is a steel magic spell that allows the magician to turn their hands into steel.

The Junior Magician then punched Steven. Steven got knocked back.

Asher: *Shocked.* (Did he just...)

???Junior Magician 4???: "Man, that feels so good."

Amelie: "Ice lance!"

The Junior Magician caught the Ice Lance.

???Junior Magician 4???: "That was too easy."

Amelie: "Affect: Freeze."

???Junior Magician 4???: *Shocked.*

The Junior Magician's hand turns into ice. But, he easily broke it.

Asher: (I have to fight him. Otherwise, we won't go through.)

Asher: "The Aces."

Asher turned into four. All of them charge towards the Junior Magician. The Junior Magician punches all of them. The clones disappeared and it was the real one left. Amelie then turns her hand into ice. If she touches someone, that someone will freeze. She then reaches the Junior Magician but the Junior Magician quickly moves away. Then, Asher immediately uses Cardster and spawns a monster made out of cards. He commands it to attack the Junior Magician. The Junior Magician then uses his Steel Fist to block him. The monster is on attack mode, and it started punching the Junior Magician. The Junior Magician keeps blocking each attack hit after hit. Asher then deactivated the monster and uses Ace Of Spades.

Asher: "Enlarge!"

The Ace Of Spades enlarges. Before, Asher used a variation spell to make the Ace of Spades smaller. Then, he enlarges the Ace Of Spades making it turn into the original size again. Otherwise, the impact would just be smaller than usual.

???Junior Magician 4???: "Hard Shield!"

The Ace Of Spades broke through the shield and it hit the Junior Magician.

???Junior Magician 4???: *Shocked.* (What the-)

Asher: (He didn't know? Most people know that spell because they saw my match on the entrance exam. So I guess he didn't watch my match.)

???Junior Magician 4???: *Giggle.* "I guess it's really true what they said. It really does break through any spell."

Asher: (Wait, he was just testing?)

???Junior Magician 4???: "Well, time to get serious. Space Domination: Pillars Of Steel."

Asher: *Shocked.* (What is this place?)

???Junior Magician 4???: *Smiles.* "You're losing this one, kid."