Battle Strategy

Asher: "The first thing that we need is to know each team's magical ability. If we don't know our opponent, it's just a reckless fight and the end goal is unclear."

Steven: *Whistle.* "Who taught you about that?"

Asher: "Did you not pay attention in class?"

Steven: "Nope."

Asher: "Anyways, so does anyone know anything about our opponent."

No one answered and made a nervous face.

Amelie: "Actually..."

Ash: "The thing is..."

Ray: "None of us knows anything about the other classes."

Asher: (Oh. We can't come up with a plan if that's the case.)

Steven: "Class D's leader is Brace. His team consists of 4 people. He has the same magic type as me, plant magic."

Everyone is shocked at how knowledgeable Steven is.

Ray: "Steven..."

Amelie: "You know them?"

Asher: "Tell us more! We need as much intel as we can."

Steven: "Well, just like I said, in class D, we will be fighting a plant magician. There is one girl that uses wind magic. Apparently she doesn't have much control on her magic. She's still learning how to control her powers. The rest also have plant magic."

Asher: (An opponent that doesn't know how to have full control on their power. That can come in handy but, usually there are two reasons that someone can't control their magic. One, they haven't properly learned and developed their magic. Two, their magic is too powerful for them to handle. In magic, we have what's called the container of mystic. The container stores mystic which creates magic spells. The container is an item that we keep using to be able to use our magic. Size doesn't matter but, our energy is. Mystics absorb our energy and convert it into spells. We usually start by using an item but, a pro doesn't need an item since they've learned how to store mystic inside their body. The process is long and hard. You need control and durability to be able to handle the mystic that is stored inside your body.)

Steven: "Also, despite him being in class D, his plants got more durability than mine."

Ash: "Huh? What does that mean?"

Steven: "Us plant magicians have the power to control the qualities of our plants. I mainly focus on offense and critical hits while Yorn focuses on defense."

Ash: "I see."

Asher: "So he can create armors?"

Steven: "Oh, you're well informed. How did you know that?"

Asher: "Magicians can shape their magic, right? So, since he plays defense, I figured it likely for him to create some sort of plant armor."

Steven: "You got a point. Well, that's all from me. I don't know about the rest."

Asher: "No problem, I think I know how to handle that."

At the academy's teacher's office

Dr. Leo's phone: [Asher

Accept Decline]

Dr. Leo: *Answers call.* "Hello? What is it, Asher?"

Asher: "Sorry, Dr. Leo. I want to ask..." *told Dr. Leo his plan.*

Dr. Leo: "Oh, I see. Well, I was waiting for you to say that anyways. No worries, I got it."

Asher: "Thanks, Dr. Leo."

Dr. Leo: "No problem. Oh, but I gotta remind you, I won't be able to do it today but, I'll be able to do it tomorrow. The teachers aren't here today and I have work to do."

Asher: "Oh, It's okay. Alright then, see ya!"

The call ended.

At Ray's house.

Asher: "Right, about the other classes I got that sorted out. Now,shall we go shopping?"

Amelie: *Nod.* "Hm, let's go!"

The next day

At the academy's teacher's office

12:15 p.m.

Dr. Leo: "Oh, Mr. Syrus!"

Mr. Syrus: "Oh, what is it, Leo?"

Dr. Leo: "Um, do you happen to have class A's student data? I only need the data from your class leader's team."

Mr. Syrus: "What? Why?"

Dr. Leo: "Is asking really necessary?" *smiles.*

Mr, Syrus: *Chuckles.* "Of course, but you'll have to give your students' data too."

Dr. Leo: "No problem. Gathering information is a part of preparing for a battle."

They both exchange their students' data.

At Ash's house.

12:30 p.m.

Ash: "I'm home!"

???Ash's brother???: "Oh, you're home already? You don't hang out with your friends?"

Ash: "Oh I will, later. I'm just packing for the training camp."

???Ash's brother???: "Oh right, training camp. I'm just reminding you that my class has pretty strong students, so good luck fighting them."

Ash: "Oh right, you're a teacher. I totally forgot that you have a job."

???Ash's brother???: (This kid.)

Ash: "Wait, you're teaching class B right?"

???Ash's brother???: "Yeah, why? Wait, you want information don't you?"

Ash: "Yes."

???Ash's brother???: (He's so straight forward.) "Sure but, it's not like I'm gonna give it to you that easily."

Ash: "I know."

???Ash's brother???: "I'll give you information, if you and your team fight me."

Ash: "That's all?"

???Ash's brother???: "Yup!"

Ash: "Then this should be easy."

???Ash's brother???: *Smile.* "We'll see about that."