Training Camp Day 1 Pt. 2

05:00 p.m.

Asher and the rest went to the field, so are the other classes.

Mr. Syrus: "All right, everyone line up!"

Dr. Leo: "Asher, Steven"

Asher and Steven: "Huh?"

Dr. Leo: "Both of you, stay in front of the line."

Everyone lines up based on their class.

Mr. Syrus: "First of all, I want to say that we are now in Star Salamander Camp, where we will have our training camp. Now, I know it's your first day, but masters don't give excuses. Today your class is tasked to do a challenge. The challenge is..."

Everyone is waiting for what the challenge is. Some of them are nervous and some are excited.

Mr. Syrus: "A cooking challenge!"

All students: "Huh?"

Mr. Syrus: "This camp is right in the middle of a forest and let's say during a mission, you are lost and stuck inside the forest. Not to mention if there is no internet."

Asher: (Seriously?)

Mr. Syrus: *Clears throat.* "My point is, if you are lost and are forced to survive in the forest with no food, you have to know how to make one. And this is the purpose of the challenge. But, since this is just practice, we have prepared the ingredients. Although later in the forest, you won't be having these. You just need to know how to cook and divide the work. Make sure that you have enough portions for your classmates. That is all. I'm sorry if I miss anything."

Dr. Leo: *Sigh* *come up to the stage.* "Yes you do."

Mr. Syrus: "I do?"

Dr. Leo: "Well, he has mentioned everything but, he just missed a small thing. Only your class leaders are allowed to pick what you're going to cook."

Ray: (So they want us to make dinner ourselves. And whatever we eat depends on our class leaders. Interesting.)

Asher: (Shocked.)

Dr. Leo: "Don't worry, we have prepared all the tools and ingredients. Well, what are you waiting for? Start cooking."

Asher: (I have to pick what to cook?)

Everyone immediately goes to their team leaders.

Ash: "Hey Asher, what should we cook?"

Amelie: "Umm, I'm fine with anything as long as it tastes good."

???Student 9???: (That is if it's good.)

Asher: (What should I do? What do they want? What do they not want? Do they have allergies?) "Umm, guys..."

Steven: "All of you be quiet!"

The whole class was quiet.

Steven: "Stop making such a ruckus. We'll cook whatever he decides. If we don't cook, we won't be eating dinner. We won't have any food for dinner. Now just stay calm and hear what Asher has to say!"

Asher: (Steven...) *takes a deep breath.* "Alright, first, do any of you have any food allergies?"

???Student 5???: "I do! I'm allergic to peanuts!"

Ash: "Who the hell eats peanuts for dinner?"

???Student 5???: "W-well..."

Asher: *Sigh.* "I'll take that as a no. Alright, then we have no problem with allergies." (Well we don't have fish. I was planning to make sushi because I know how to make them. We need something simple but also can be filling. Wait, I know just the dish.) "Alright, I know what we're making!"

Ash: "Oh, what is it?"

Asher: "We are making..."