Training Camp Day 2 Pt. 2

The practice session has passed and now, it's time for the challenge.

Mr. Syrus: "Alright everyone, practice time is over. Now, it's time for the challenge. Just like yesterday, it will be a class challenge. Yesterday we taught you that in order to survive in the middle of the woods or maybe you're lost in the middle of nowhere, you have to use everything you have. And today, You're gonna do just that. But of course, it won't be that simple. We have these Junior Magicians. They will be your obstacles. Teams that can survive until tomorrow morning, pass. Those who don't will have to do the other class's laundry. That is all."

Dr. Leo: "Alright, I'll take it from here. Now, you guys will choose one of these circles. Oh, and only the class leader is allowed to pick."

Asher: (It's up to me again.)

Dr. Leo: "These circles have been enchanted with a dimension spell. They will send you to the designated random location by the time I press this button. Now class leaders, what is your choice? Oh and also, whatever happens depends on you guys. So, know yourself and your class."

Asher: (Which one should I pick?)

Steven: "Just pick whatever. I don't care where we'll get sent to. We'll adapt to the situation."

Asher: (He's right. But if it's random, why would they make us pick? I always thought about this in shows. There must be some sort of pattern. Is it word play?) *realized something.* (I know which to pick.)

Dr. Leo: "Alright, we're starting with class A. What is your choice?"

???Class A Leader???: "We're going with D."

Dr. Leo: "Alright, go to circle D, then. Now, class B?"

???Class B Leader???: "Circle C."

Dr. Leo: "Okay, you can step right in. Now, Asher! What's your choice?

Asher: (Alright, this is it!) "We're going with A!"

???Class C Student 5???: "Did you choose that because your name is Asher?"

???Class C Student 9???: "Boring."

Asher: "Shut up!"

Dr. Leo: "Alright, that would mean that class D will automatically go in circle B."

Each class got into the circles they picked.

Dr. Leo: "Alright everyone, good luck."

The classes got teleported to a random location. Class C got teleported in the middle of the woods. They also see a building nearby. Turns out, it was a stage.

Asher: (Am I right? I guess this does... depend on me.)