ONE

| 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗶 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 - 𝗼𝗻𝗲 |

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝘃𝗮𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴, 𝘀𝗺𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄;
"nice of you to finally show up. you're sixteen seconds late."

i paused. are you joking? sixteen seconds? motherfu- "apologies, sir. it won't happen again." i bowed.

"hmm," the ravenette mused, glaring at me with such intensity it was like he wanted to know everything concerning me from just one fiery glance. "go take a seat."

i complied, disregarding the hypercritical glares i received from my new classmates. "my name is shouta aizawa. i will be your teacher. this is shouto todoroki. he will from this moment on be your new classmate."

i slumped myself down at the sole available bureau in the back row. the table had indentations, vulgar blemishes and scratches all over, identical to every other desk in the homeroom. beside me in the very corner, perched an ash blonde teen, feet kicked up on the table as he puffed on a cigarette. his desk was the only one that looked untarnished, not a single blemish or carving present.

he had a jagged mane of platinum blonde hair, choppy bangs hanging over his eyes and creased brows. he was sporting a transparent scowl, vermillion irises glaring at all the students in the room like he had a problem with each and every one of them. he had a pale complexion, sharp jawline and chapped lips which pursed after every inhale of smoke. he certainly looked like a force to be reckoned with.

he was sporting a pair of baggy, customised black jeans, colourful patches of felt and silk stuck all over; an oversized black t-shirt with a skull imprinted onto the back; a neon orange and forest green striped long-sleeve layered underneath it.

his vans were extremely dirty with bright orange shoelaces contrasting to the black and white of the original model. he had silver rings scattered along his calloused and scarred fingers, a silver chain hanging from his belt and circular black studs on his ears. he was unique. i liked that.

"-et a plan for this year from the front desk workers on your way to english, and don't assault them this time. i don't want to hear a single complaint from any teacher today, or expulsion will be considered. control yourselves, and don't get in any fights. bakugou and todoroki, stay behind." students began to cheer and yell with their friends, packing up their things as soon as mr aizawa came to the conclusion of his statement.

i watched the blonde position the cigar in between his teeth, slinging his grey and orange backpack around his shoulder. i did the same, trodding after him. what could aizawa want from the both of us?

"todoroki, this is katsuki bakugou. bakugou, this is shouto todoroki. bakugou, you will be excused from classes until midday. you will show todoroki around. and that includes every important nook and cranny of this school.," bakugou, choked on the smoke he had inhaled, turning away to cough.

"what?! i'm not showing this half and half bastard shit!" i raised my brow at the name. "bakugou. if you refuse to cooperate, your mother will be informed. do not test me." aizawa raised his voice, hands tightening around the edges of his desk.

bakugou's expression immediately substituted from an angry one to a frightened one. he dropped his head in submission, biting his lip. what's that all about..? "if any hall monitors ask, show them this." bakugou was handed a hall pass. his hands were extremely veiny. i wonder how those hands would feel around my ne-