SIX

| 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗶 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 - 𝘀𝗶𝘅 |

🄽🄾🅆 🄿🄻🄰🅈🄸🄽🄶: ᴠɪ. ᴠᴀʟꜱᴇ ꜱᴇɴᴛɪᴍᴇɴᴛᴀʟᴇ
ᴘʏᴏᴛʀ ɪʟʏɪᴄʜ ᴛᴄʜᴀɪᴋᴏᴠꜱᴋʏ
────────⚫──────────
◄◄⠀▐▐ ⠀►
⠀ 𝟸:𝟷𝟾 / 𝟷𝟹:𝟻𝟼 ⠀ ───○ ⠀ ᴴᴰ ⚙️ ❐ ⊏⊐

𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄;
"bakugou..?"

bakugou hummed from across the room as he wiped over his drum set with a soft cloth. the movie i had once been glued to minutes before, had come to an end.

and as i watched him clean his instruments like he claimed to do every day, i had only a single question swimming through my mind.

if he had so many expensive pieces of instruments, he must be good, right?

"can you play something for me?"

bakugou froze up, turning to look at me. "uhm.. sure i guess. pick an instrument you want and a piece." i brought my hand up to my mouth, nibbling at my nails in deep thought. i wasn't all too picky when i came to music. though my sister used to play the-

"..violin."

"yeah sure. which piece?" he pulled his violin out whilst applying rosin to the hair of his bow, resting the delicate piece of wood in between the left side of his chin and shoulder.

"there's this one piece my sister used to play. she ended up quitting before she could finish it, though." "you know the composer or how it goes?" i moved to the edge of the bed, swinging my feet back and forth.

"it was by someone who had the name of a tea in his name. i can't remember who though-" "tchaikovsky?" i nodded my head enthusiastically, excitement beginning to build up in my veins. "i think it was called sentimentale or something.."

bakugou's eyes lit up, walking over to his bookshelf which was filled with navy blue books from head to toe. "why are they all blue?" i spoke my mind, watching him look up from the book he had picked out out. "they're all urtext. it's the highest quality music you can get in relation to the real score sheet."

i had never met a proper musician before him. i had absolutely no idea what words just came out of his mouth, but i adored how knowledgable he was about it.

"valse sentimentale, right?" i nodded once again, making myself more comfortable on the edge of his bed as he read through the sheet music and tuned the individual strings.

and the moment he began playing, i couldn't tear my eyes away from him.

i stared at him in complete awe. i watched his calloused fingertips dance on the fingerboard elegantly, holding the bow's frog lightly as he crossed over the strings with grace.

his playing wasn't anything like how my sister used to play. she played with precision, seriousness, only focusing on the tempo and the notes.

but bakugou's playing was different.

he played it so.. passionately. so.. profoundly. he didn't need a backing track, an accompaniment, or a full-blown orchestra.

i felt completely and utterly hypnotised by his playing, feeling emotions i hadn't a clue existed.

when a stranger first lay eyes upon bakugou, they would describe him in three words. insensitive. intimidating. insulting. but he had completely changed the way i saw him. no one could look at him the way i did.

he might act like he doesn't have a care for the world.. but the way he plays tells me everything he's too proud to express. eyes shut, slightly swaying to the piece he played with such emotion i thought it was going to inundate me.

but there was something that i saw in him. something that i had never noticed when looking at him before. despite his rude mannerisms and his audacious personality, bakugou looked divine. gorgeous. charming.

the way the rosy hue of the july sunset accentuated his soft mane of hair in it's bright luminescence.

i wanted to run my hands through those silken locks.

the way the light brown freckles dotted around his cheeks and nose suddenly stuck out more to me. a detail i had missed before.

i wanted to trace all of them individually with my fingertips.

the way his lips pursed in concentration. heavy, controlled breaths commencing and ceasing from them.

i wanted to steal that breath away. i wanted those velvety lips pressed against mine.

his whole entire existence was the embodiment of concealed beauty.

but..

there was this strange feeling.

this feeling of, warmth. vehemence.

what was it..?

it felt so unnatural to me. something i had never endured before.

and yet, it felt like home.

i never wanted it to end.

;

A/N: my classically trained musician self has never been so happy to talk about music oifjkwpl;egj2nepqik;fj