FIFTEEN

| 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗶 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 - 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 |

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲

𝗸𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗯𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼𝘂'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄;
"i thought we were going to seven-eleven."

"well, we were, and did," i spoke over the loud engine of my motorcycle as i began to slow down. "but now we're going somewhere else."

"but you promised me we'd watch frozen when we got home." peppermint whined as he adjusted the helmet i had forced him to wear. "and i haven't broken that promise, dumbass. we can go watch incest on ice later. right now, there's something a little more important than that."

"anna and elsa are not incest!" he defended, bonking his helmet against my head. "i won't accept any frozen slander. especially from you." i raised a brow. "why me especially?" he remained silent.

"we're almost there, anyway," i sighed. "so quit your whining. you'll like this... i think."

we turned out of the alleyway, turning into a wide road that could only be described as a backroom level. it was completely deserted, and somehow spotless despite it's old condition. and before us, stood a tall, abandoned car park.

"you're not planning to kill me, are you?" halfie mused, as we drove past the non-functioning boom barrier. i smirked. "god, i wish."

"first of all, ow." i waited for him to continue, turning the corner up the ramp.

"and second of all..?"

"i.. can't think of a second of all."

we continued to banter with each other as we proceeded through the different levels, eventually making it up to the seventh floor, which was an open rooftop.

i held my hand out for him, helping him off once i had parked. he dumped my helmet on the back, placing a hand on his hip.

"this looks boring, can we go home?"

i shot a glare at him. "don't judge before you've seen the whole thing." i hopped up onto the brick wall at the edge of the building like it was nothing. i bent down, offering the candy cane my hand. "c'mon."

shouto stared at me like i was mad. "oh come on~ you go on the roof in school all the time!" "this, this is different," shouto exhaled, twiddling with his fingers. "there's a grass landing. here, it's concrete. not to mention the fact that we're one hundred feet high right now-"

i sighed, squatting myself lower. "come here.." he did so, standing between my legs. "close your eyes." he hesitantly did so, the shaking of his body giving me a different idea to how relaxed his face looked.

i hoisted him up in the air by his waist, causing him to scream absolute bloody murder as he gripped onto me for dear life. he wrapped his legs around my waist, digging his head into my neck. "it's okay.." i mumbled soothingly, stroking his hair as i stood up. "i've got you."

i peered to the left of me, looking down. yeah, he was right. it was about a ninety foot fall. i didn't let that bother me, though.

next to me, was an old electrical container shaped like a cube, which i placed the plastic bag on first. i situated my arms on either side of me, grunting as i pulled myself up with an extra sixty kilograms on my front.

i situated myself on the edge, legs dangling down. todoroki still somehow refused to move from my lap, still breathing heavily in my grasp. i lifted him off, sitting him down next to me. his eyes were screwed shut as he sat stiffly.

"come on. open your eyes." i whispered gently, the november wind wisping through his soft hair. he shook his head stubbornly. i sighed in frustration. "i didn't bring you here for nothing, peppermint. just do it... please."

he hesitantly did so, beautiful heterochromatic eyes slowly looking out at the scene before him.

the sun was just about setting, only slightly visible over musutafu's modern skyscrapers. not a single cloud could be seen in the sky, only the sky's bright celestial body. cars and people could be seen from a far, rush hour falling upon us.

god, he looked heavenly. more divine than words could describe. the way the late sunset radiated on his pale skin, the way it's luminescence made his eyes glow like orbs of fire, looking at him was breathtaking.

"it's.. beautiful."

"..not as beautiful as you."

i silently scolded myself. for fuck's sake. talk about cliche. way to fucking go katsuki.

but despite it, he smiled at me, a small laugh following. his laugh was like music to my ears. his grin wasn't a big one, but somehow still one that i could treasure longer than the world's living. this boy was seriously going to be the death of me.

goddamn it katsuki. just do what you came here for. don't be such a coward. "todoroki i-.."

i trailed off. shit. what the hell was i doing.

"i just.. i adore everything about you. and it pisses me off. so much. the way your stupid face looks perfect at any angle, the way every time i try to glance at you you're already one step ahead of me, the way you give me a fever ever time i see your face frustrates me beyond belief i.. the way your smile makes me feel like a middle school girl.. i can't seem to push down the amount of happiness you give me.. and.."

what was i even saying, damn it. none of what i was saying meant anything to him. he stared at me with attentiveness, waiting for me to go on.

"uhm.." my palms began to sweat.

"would you.. could we.."

i couldn't compose myself. my heart was racing at a million miles per hour, and there were millions of butterflies, more like wasps waltzing around in my stomach. i wanted to crawl under a rock and die.

"would you.. want to.. go out with or some shit?"