THREE

| 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗶 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 - 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 |

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲

𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄;
katsuki mumbled along to the rap songs blasting through his earphones as he messily scribbled nonsense onto his science worksheet that was due roughly an hour subsequent to recess.

he was on the roof again. shocker.

he was lying in a rather flattering pose, his legs hoisted in the air against the chimney, body laying flat on the concrete. he filled out the homework he had been assigned a week ago effortlessly, crumpling it carelessly before cramming it into his backpack.

he was dressed maximalistically once again, dressed in a pair of light blue, baggy jeans, orange converses and a dark green oversized hoodie, patches of multi-coloured felt sewn far and wide. he was sporting fingerless leather gloves concealing his scarred hands, silver chain hanging from his belt as well as a black leather choker tightly wrapped around his neck. he had feint, black eyeliner pencil around his vermillion eyes, mascara on his feminine eyelashes, too.

the blonde snatched the cooled red bull sat next to him, awkwardly sipping it before it could spill on his hoodie. he heard distant shuffling from behind him, making him groan as he ripped the wired stetoclips out of his ears.

"what do you want, katy perry!" shouto snorted monotonously, taking a seat next to the blonde. "always with these weird pet names.. i have a real name." "haah?! pet names? you must be sick!" katsuki scoffed, rolling his eyes as he flipped the unwanted child of fireboy and watergirl off.

"you didn't answer my question, amalgamation!" "you're very creative with your vocabulary." shouto mused, running a hand through his hair. "answer my goddamn question, peppermint!"

"must i have a reason to spend time with my friend?"

"yes! you d- FRIENDS?!"

"i've known you for two weeks, we've spent a small number of days together and cooperatively worked on the same project in history lessons. does that not make us acquaintances? my only one, at that."

"tch. fine. acquaintances. that friendship shit makes me cringe."

he went silent after that, silently watching as katsuki pulled out a container and a pair of wooden chopsticks. "what have you cooked, bakugou?" the ash-blonde grumbled curses in embarrassment. "it's not for me. it's uhm, for.. you."

shouto raised a brow in surprise. "me?" "YES, YOU! THAT'S WHAT I SAID YOU COALESCENT FREAK!" katsuki roared defensively, throwing the container and chopsticks in his direction.

"i never see you eat! you look pale as shit, it looks grim! don't think i don't pick up on those things.. dumbass!"

shouto sighed and politely pushed the container back in katsuki's direction. he dissimulated through his teeth, ignoring the way his stomach begged him to accept the offer.  "i appreciate this kind endeavour, bakugou. but i must decline. i dislike soba, nor am i undernourished."

"liar! i know you love that shit!" "bakugou, how in god's name would you know what foods i relish?"

katsuki glared daggers at shouto. "i saw your phone's home-screen. it's a picture of you and your siblings surrounded by fifteen bowls of cold soba. i'm not stupid, ain't no way you dislike soba."

shouto sighed in defeat, slowly unlatching the lid off of the container. "you're awfully observant of me, bakugou." "I'M OBSERVANT OF EVERYBODY, ZUKO! YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL!"