FOURTEEN | NSFW

| 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗶 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 - 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 |

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 / 𝗻𝘀𝗳𝘄, 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲

𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄;
"you have a house for a reason, you know."

"what's that supposed to mean."

"it means, stop randomly showing up at my house at one in the morning without warning!"

"but i like it here."

katsuki sighed and leant against the stairwell, wiping his tired eyes. they were bloodshot, and the bags under his eyes were apparent.

"well come on then. i don't have the patience for this." the blonde grumbled curses under his breath as shouto followed him into his living room, where the lights had been switched off, the television illuminating the legless velvet couch.

"what were you watching?" shouto asked. katsuki slumped himself down on the sofa, throwing a quilt over his legs. shouto followed suit, awkwardly sitting himself down next to him. "i was gonna watch floating skyscrapers. unless you have a better idea?"

shouto sighed, making himself comfortable at the arm of the couch. "i have no objections."

the air felt unusually awkward between them, not a single word being shared as the movie began to roll. shouto knew this movie was rather.. inappropriate. but did the boy sat next to him know too? was this deliberate?

as expected, the movie soon got heated. it was rather awkward, having to act calm whilst mature scenes played on the screen.

shouto would occasionally eye katsuki, unaware that he was doing the same. the heterochromatic eyed boy felt his sweatpants grow tight, the suspense held between them getting to him.

but shouto soon felt goose bumps crawl up his arms, bringing his arms up to hug his his chest. it was cold. the heating wasn't on, and the november weather wasn't exactly his favourite. katsuki seemed to notice his actions. "cold?" shouto nodded his head, a sigh escaping his lips.

katsuki hesitantly moved closer to shouto, throwing the blanket he had been cuddled under over his legs. shouto thanked him with a small hum, crossing his legs over each other. but doing that simple action, caused their legs to brush against each other.

katsuki felt his heart speed up, the thoughts of what he could do to the other racing through his mind. he felt a sudden rush of.. confidence?

his body seemed to act before his mind could, his warm hand reaching over to rest on shouto's thigh. he wanted to lean in and kiss him. more than ever. and the look on shouto's face only displayed desperation.

shouto tensed up. if he wasn't hard already, he definitely was now.

katsuki's breaths turned into light pants, feeling lust overcloud his other racing thoughts. and before he could even register his actions, he found his free hand reach up to grab shouto's chin. he directed shouto's head to look at him, heterochromatic eyes staring deeply into his own.

"..can.. i?"

shouto nodded keenly, heart speeding up at the simple two-worded question. katsuki left no time to waste, pushing shouto down on his back before slamming his lips onto the other's. shouto kissed back with the same longing and intensity, arms shooting up to wrap around the back of katsuki's neck.