SEVENTEEN | NSFW

| 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗶 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 - 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 |

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁 / 𝗻𝘀𝗳𝘄, 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲

𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄;
katsuki felt hot. a layer of sweat beginning to form on his forehead as he kissed shouto feverishly. both their hands wandered up and down their bodies, exploring every crevice of each other's skin.

shouto was pressed up against the wall, legs wrapped tight around katsuki's waist as the blonde ground his hips upwards into him, only a few thin layers of fabric keeping them apart.

shouto's tongue swirled around katsuki's, causing him to let out a muffled groan of satisfaction. katsuki quickly broke away from the kiss, head diving into the crook of shouto's neck, beginning to suck and nip at the pale skin harshly.

shouto whined and tugged and katsuki's hair, grinding himself against him in search of friction. "bakugou.. please.."

"that's not my name." katsuki growled against shouto's now bruised skin, admiring his work as he trailed kisses up his jawline. "katsuki.." shouto moaned out, feeling the blonde's grip around his ass become tighter.

"you're too hot for your own good. you know that?" katsuki mumbled hastily before latching his lips back onto the latter's. katsuki moved away from his wall, carrying shouto over to his bed before throwing him down onto the mattress.

katsuki pulled his own shirt off, about to do the same to shouto before remembering what had happened a few weeks ago.

-

katsuki snaked his arms inside shouto's hoodie, pulling the piece of polyester up and over his head. shouto broke away from the kiss and instinctively hugged his bare chest, a sudden sense of insecurity washing over him.

katsuki paused, sitting back to look at him. "..what's wrong? do you want to stop?" shouto shook his head, refusing to meet katsuki's eyes.

"shouto."

the bi-coloured boy shivered, feeling a cold hand lift his chin. "what's wrong."

"m-my scars." he whispered.

-

"if you don't want me to, i won't." katsuki reassured quietly, hand carefully unbuckling shouto's belt before lifting his hips and slipping his jeans off. "n-no.. i want to." shouto whispered, reaching for katsuki's hands, which he guided towards the rim of his sweatshirt. "i trust you."

katsuki nodded and gently pulled the jumper up and over his head, discarding it somewhere on the floor. katsuki took only a moment to peer down at shouto's chest, an unfamiliar sight to him.

there were plenty of fresh and new gashes along his abdomen, some even as long as to trail from his hips to his bellybutton. they were all, from what he could assume, from his father. but regardless, to katsuki, he looked..

"you're... beautiful."

those three words whispered to him made shouto tear up, staring up at katsuki with glazed-over eyes. "don't cry.." katsuki mumbled, wiping a tear from shouto's cheek. "i'm gonna make you feel really good. okay?"

shouto nodded quietly, hooking his legs around katsuki's bare waist once the blonde had discarded his sweatpants. "i need words, shouto," katsuki cooed as he kissed along shouto's chest. "are you okay with this?"

"yes." shouto mumbled out a small moan. "please.."

that was all katsuki needed, his fingers hooking into the waist band of shouto's boxers, tossing them aside to admire the beautiful sight before him.

a panting, flustered shouto with one arm covering his eyes, legs spread wide for him as if to deliberately beckon and tease him. katsuki felt himself grow even harder if possible, spitting on his fingers for natural lubricant before slipping his middle finger inside of shouto.

shouto whined out, hands gripping the bedsheets as katsuki's lanky finger began to gradually stretch him out. shouto soon felt another finger join the one before, suddenly yelping out in surprise once those two fingers hit a certain bundle of nerves inside him.

he found himself grinding back against the two fingers, both of them hitting his prostate dead on. he let out quiet whines and hums, practically impaling himself on katsuki's fingers.

"katsuki.." shouto moaned out the blonde's name, causing katsuki to bite his lip, the urge to break him right then and there slowly becoming irresistible. "i'm close.."

katsuki immediately removed his fingers, causing shouto to quietly complain. katsuki leant down towards shouto's ear, nibbling on his ear lobe. "i'll give you something better.~"

katsuki forced shouto to sit up, slipping out of his boxers. "suck."

shouto complied, taking the tip in his mouth and swirling his tongue around the slit. katsuki tensed up, a hand gripping a fistful of bi-coloured hair. "fuck.." katsuki let out a low groan. "just like that."

shouto felt confident in himself, beginning to slide more of katsuki's cock in his mouth, hollowing out his cheeks as he went. never had katsuki known that shouto would be so good with his mouth. but what he felt could only be described as euphoric.

katsuki pushed shouto off of him with a wet pop, guiding him to his knees, ass in the air with his face pushed against the mattress. "you can always tell me to stop." katsuki reassured as he guided the tip to shouto's entrance, beginning to slowly pump himself inside.

shouto let out a whine, desperately pushing back against katsuki to make the process quicker. he was desperate for release. and would do anything to get it.

"f-fuck.." katsuki mumbled, watching his cock ease deep into shouto's insides. "more.. please!" shouto begged, feeling katsuki's tip only narrowly miss his prostate.

katsuki slowly pulled back before slamming himself back inside, the sound of skin against skin sounding through his bedroom. shouto moaned out, gripping the bedsheets as he mindlessly begged for more. katsuki repeated the same motion, his thrusts becoming fast and consistent.

shouto was loud. really loud. mouth wide open, pornographic wails escaping his lips as his eyes rolled to the back of his head. katsuki couldn't help the groans and curses that escaped his lips. the suction he felt each time he thrusted back in, only encouraging him to thrust faster.

"i-.. close!" was all shouto could muster up before he felt his first orgasm of the night wash over him, moaning out katsuki's name as hot, sticky liquid dripped down onto the mattress. "shit..!" katsuki's hands gripped shouto's hips tightly as he pulled out and came all over shouto's back with a loud moan.

the two collapsed onto the messy bedsheets, in too much of a euphoric state to care. "you should," katsuki spoke between pants. "come over in the evenings more often."

shouto didn't respond, staring up at the ceiling as the pain in his lower half began to kick in.

...

"round two?"