SEVEN

| 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗶 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 - 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 |

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀, 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝗴𝗼𝗿𝗲

𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄;
some could say katsuki was at his prime moment. riding on his motorcycle through the empty highstreets past midnight, flamboyant lights derived from tacky billboards phosphorescing down on his figure, cigarettes after sex blasting through his headphones.

he enjoyed the city most like this. he couldn't bare being out in the metropolis at rush hour. but like this, he was able to appreciate musutafu's true beauty.

nothing could have been better. even if he was dead drunk, even if he was high out of his mind, even if he had just gotten in an arguement with his mother, nothing could have been better.

this time, he drove carefully with unbalanced arms, his whole body aching from the beating he had taken from his hag not even an hour prior. he couldn't feel his limbs. they were completely numb. he had definitely dislocated something.

todoroki had left his house only hours ago. but at least he was alone. no responsibility, no problems, no people to bother hi-

...

"todoroki..?"

he quickly broke on the breaks once he could have sworn he had skated past a mop of disheveled red and white hair. and his intuition couldn't have been more right.

slumped against a tall lamppost, sat the familiar heterochromatic eyed boy. eyes closed with his head leant back against the cold metal, body beaten and bloody, limbs shaking from the internal and external pain.

"shit." he used the minimal energy remaining in him to dismount his bike and run up to the younger boy, squatting down to his level. "hey. zuko. halfie. equilibrium. canada. nintendo switch. katy perry. half n' half. peppermint. todoroki." katsuki spoke quietly, gently slapping the boy's blood-stained cheeks.

shouto jolted awake, immediately yelling out in surprise as he tried hitting bakugou from any angle possible. the blonde caught shouto's flailing arms, pinning his legs under him with his own. "wh- it's okay. it's just me, halfie."

"o-oh.. bakugou."

"that's me."

"hello there again."

"shut up."

"what happened to your face?"

"i think the question is, what happened to your face?"

"..."

"you're coming home with me."

"w-what? isn't your mother home?"

"nah. she's gone to L.A until monday."

"i don't want to intrude."

"you intruded more yesterday!"

"i'm fine, bakugou. just go."

"like hell! you're coming home with me!"

"bakugou, you look like you couldn't kill a fly to save you."

"don't be so witty when you're close to dying!"

"i can't die. i am practically god."

"fuck you!"

"no thank you."

;

"god, you're heavy!" katsuki complained as he dropped the beaten boy down onto his bed.