TWO

| 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗶 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 - 𝘁𝘄𝗼 |

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝗮𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗵𝗼𝗹, 𝘃𝗮𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝗸𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗯𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼𝘂'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄;
life fucking sucked.

and you know what sucked more than life? school.

haha. 'eMoOoOoOoOoO'.

the second the bell rang, i rushed out of the classroom. i didn't want to talk to that goddamn canadian flag. he was up to something. ain't no way he wasn't expecting me to notice the fact that he had constantly been staring at me the whole morning. talk about not vague.

with my backpack slung over my shoulder, i ditched school. not for long, but just long enough to make it to the local 7-eleven

i dropped my beaten skateboard to the ground, jumping onto it after. i pushed along past the rows of sakura trees on the pavements, bending down and holding the edge of the board with my right hand as i jumped and dropped down a small staircase.

sticking a stable landing made me grin cockily. guess i hadn't lost my flare, huh.

i bent down once again to pick up my board in a swift motion upon jumping off, tucking it under my arm as i entered the 7-eleven. the air-conditioning hit me with surprise, contrasting to the warm june weather going on.

i took a sharp left, into the sixth aisle. "hey bakugou! haven't seen you in a while!" eijirou kirishima called from down the aisle as he stocked wine, sending me a wave. no, he's not important to the plot. just a kid who dropped out in middle school and thinks he's my friend. i gave him a nod, going back to the task at hand.

i picked up three cans of asahi beer, tucking them under my arm as i made my way to the checkout. "hi! how are you?" a cheerful brunette asked as she scanned my items. "uh- fine." i mumbled, pulling out a brown, leather wallet i had stitched myself when i was twelve.

"ID?"

"alright!" she smiled, too caught up in staring at me to even properly assess my card. "645 yen, please." i handed her the closest amount needed. no way in hell was i going to say 'kEeP ThE cHaNgE.' i don't care how long it'll take her to calculate the amount needed.

she browsed through the money awkwardly, handing me twenty yen more than i should have gotten. hahah. dipshit.

"have a nice day!~" she winked at me before i turned away. the moment i stormed out of the store, i grimaced. did i not make it obvious enough that i'm not interested? and even more so, that i'm gay?

i was back at the front gates in no time, sneaking past the hall monitors before making my way towards the back of the building.

the only thing i liked about this hell-hole we call school, was that i knew something no one else did. behind the lesson building, was a two metre tall fence. if you could jump it, you would find a rusty ladder leading all the way up to the top of the building.

i went up there every day. it was what made me even show up to class. otherwise i'd just ditch and do whatever the fuck i wanted. and today was no exception.

so i jumped the fence, landed on my two feet, slung my backpack over my shoulder, and began climbing the tall ladder. it usually took me a minute or two to climb. there were six stories to this building, after all.

a small grin formed itself on my face upon reaching the top. i was so happy up here. this school was on top of a hill. it gave me an amazing view of musutafu.

i found myself walking towards the edge, just dangling my feet of the side as i drank my beer. i often thought about jumping. not in the sense, of up and down, i just mean.. down.

down. it was a thought that crossed my mind an unhealthy amount. my mother always told me to stop seeking attention, saying every teen thought about suicide every once in a while.. not sure if i believe that, though.

i was so caught up in my thoughts, that i didn't notice a half-red half-white figure walk up to me. it was only when the figure mirrored my actions, dangling his feet off of the side lying on his back, that i noticed him.

i didn't have the energy to react properly. so i turned my head to the left, speaking in a harsh tone. "what are you doing here zuko." he raised his brow at the name, turning his head to face me. "i could ask you the same thing.."

"you shouldn't be up here. it's dangerous, you know." i mumbled, throwing my can off of the side of the building upon finishing the last drop. "bakugou, those kind of things are de-" "dEtRiMeNtAl tO tHe EnViRoNmEnT, i know." "why don't you care about that?" i didn't respond. i didn't know what to say.

;

...

"that cloud looks like a penis."

i snorted, following the finger that equilibrium pointed up into the sky. "oh yeah it kinda does." i mused, watching the clouds slowly drift along with the breeze.

"that one's... like a dragon." i pointed, hearing him hum in acknowledgement. "that one looks like a violin." i scoffed, punching his shoulder. "that's a viola, you ass! there's a difference."

"that one- never mind it doesn't look like a bee." "no, it looks like.. a butterfly." i saw peppermint smile in my peripheral vision. "i like butterflies."

"yeah. spiders are cooler though." he shrivelled up. "oh come on..~ does half n' half not like spiders?~" i teased, making him flip me off as he turned his back to me. i silently pulled out my phone, searching up an image of the goliath birdeater.

"hey, peppermint, look." he peered towards me, his eyes being met with the ungodly sight of the large, hairy creature. he screeched and hid his head in his arms. i laughed quietly, resting my phone to the side.

i pulled out my vape out of my cargo's pocket, inserting it in my mouth. peppermint inhaled the smoke i exhaled, swinging his feet back and forth as he watched the clouds like a child would disney movies.

"may i try?" the broken thermostat asked me, watching me inhale and exhale the caramel scented smoke. i sighed, blowing the smoke out through my nose. "fine."

he pressed the cylindrical object to his lips, inhaling. he immediately coughed and pulled away, the smoke sharply being pushed out of his lips. i snickered, hitting him over the back of his head. "don't inhale so violently, dumbass."

he took my advice into account, inhaling once again. he hummed at the new feeling, exhaling without any problem.

...

"i.. like it."