THIRTEEN

| 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗶 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 - 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 |

𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄;
"i don't often visit yokohama. but it's nice when i do."

"yeah. it's not all that different to musutafu though."

"i guess not." i sighed, taking a sip of my fresh black coffee.

bakugou stopped at a tall, i'd say thirteen storey building, ringing the doorbell. it was very newfangled and modern, with high tech screens, doors and elevators. though i wouldn't expect any less of vogue.

bakugou silently entered the elevator, hands behind his back as he stared straight forward. it was strange. he had never looked so.. formal..? proper..?

he toggled the thirteenth floor, clearing his throat as he adjusted the tie around his neck. "tuck in your shirt. there's a crease on your jacket, too." i did as he ordered, brushing off my tux in the mirror. "is there a reason you requested i wear a suit?"

"this place has high expectations. anyone who can't wear or afford a suit is considered a commoner, someone lower than them. you just need to make a good impression on them."

bakugou stepped out, gently beckoning me to follow him with a little nod. i stood up straight, witnessing a man walk up to him.

"katsuki! i'm glad you could make it! how have you been? you didn't show up last week, what happened with that? how's your mother? what's been going on in school?"

a man somewhat shorter than me embraced bakugou, who stiffly returned it. he belaboured him with many questions, enthusiastically complimenting him and conversing with him. i stood a metre or two behind bakugou, awkwardly watching the two interact.

"oh! and this must be the friend you spoke of!" i bowed, lowering my head before the brunette. "shouto todoroki, sir. it's a pleasure to meet you." the man pushed his rectangular glasses up his nose, smiling.

"oh my! todoroki, i see! i used to attend university with your father!" i ignored the comment about him, standing straight to shake his hand firmly. "i'm masaru bakugou. the father. the pleasure is all mine."

"i see you're here to watch? that's wonderful! i'm glad katsuki has finally made some friends!" bakugou bit his inner cheek and glared daggers into the back of the brunette's head, fists clenching. the two really were nothing alike.

"would you like any beverages? confectionary? anything?" i bowed my head, thanking and declining his offer. "very well! follow me right this way! katsuki, make your way to your fitting room. your stylists are already awaiting your arrival."

i gazed at bakugou once more, watching him bow and walk down the opposite hallway. i had never seen him so respectful. i was discovering so many versions of him. and i quite frankly had no idea which one was real.

"how did the two of you meet?" the brunette started conversation with me, opening a door to the left for me. i walked into a well lit, completely white room. there were three chairs pushed up against the door, to the left of a white screen surrounded by lamps.

on the walls, hung framed images of models. all of them looking like the front page of a vogue magazine. to the right of me, was a rack of clothing, men and women running around in the search of certain products.

"he was asked to show me around the school. we got along rather well."

"that's wonderful! i hope dealing with his snappy attitude isn't too much to handle for you!"

"not at all. bakugou is a very charming young man."

"this is one of our shooting rooms. katsuki will be shooting in here today. take a seat, if you please."

i nodded, crossing one leg over the other casually, making sure to sit up straight. i felt eyes of certain designers fall upon my frame, making me rather uncomfortable.

"he'll be out in just a moment! start the cameras!" somebody called from the room connected to this one, a blonde man wearing dungarees looking to be in his mid twenties switching on the extortionate looking camera in his hand.

i heard the quiet clunking of boots, making me turn my head to the right. and in came bakugou, walking in with confidence and fortitude. he looked different than he usually did.

his hair had been properly styled, and his cheeks and jawline had been contoured to look sharper than they usually did. he had a silver cross earring pierced into his right ear, a pair of wireframe glasses sitting on the bridge of his nose.

he was dressed in a white fitted shirt and a loose black tie, a dark red jacket hung over his broad shoulders, silver pins connected by black lace holding it up. his trousers were the same colour as the tux, and the black belt tightened around them accentuated his hips blindsidingly. he had the sleeves of his shirt slightly rolled up, black leather gloves making up for the emptiness around his wrist area.

i felt my heart sped up at the mere sight of him.

"handsome as ever, son!" his father complimented, taking a seat next to me. bakugou peered over me with a small smirk, noticing the redness painted across my cheeks. "ready in five!" the photographer called, adjusting the lens of his camera. he had a thick french accent.

bakugou walked up into the middle of the white screen, changing into a relaxed stance, arms crossed.

"beautiful, mon ami!"

*click*

"stunning!"

*click*

"yes! give me more!"

*click*

"give me fierce! show me those teeth!"

*click*

"me oh my! get on those knees!"

*click*

i raised my brow. that sounds very.. inappropriate.

"yes yes! wink for me mon cheri!"

*click*

"perfection!"

*click*

the photographer dropped the camera, scrolling through the images he had taken. "just one more!"

bakugou hunched his back ever so slightly as he leant on his right leg, facing the camera as his eyes peered to the left, staring directly at me with half-lidded eyes and a half open jaw. i stared back at him, my body hot.

*click*

"mon dieu! perfect! outfit change!"

bakugou walked off into the fitting rooms, sending me a wink.

i felt blush rush to my cheeks. between my legs, too.

this man was going to be the death of me.