TWENTY TWO | NSFW

| 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗶 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 - 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼 |

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗻𝘀𝗳𝘄 / 𝘀𝗺𝘂𝘁, 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲

𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄;
"you're still injured, are you sure you want this?" katsuki asked quietly, running his calloused fingers over the gash he had only recently stitched on shouto's abdomen.

"for the love of god, please!" shouto begged, trying to grind on katsuki's hard-on for more friction. he was pent up, having had no time to do anything with katsuki or himself since studying took up so much of his time. "please give it to me! i'll do anything!"

"oh really now?" katsuki hummed, pulling shouto's hair gently to stare into his eyes. "then you'll be a good boy and suck, won't you?"

shouto nodded eagerly, dropping down onto his knees as katsuki positioned himself at the edge of the bed. shouto pulled the blonde's boxers down, taking his cock into his small hands. katsuki shivered at the feeling.

shouto placed kitten licks to the tip, his tongue swirling around the slit, tasting salty pre-cum. he didn't hesitate to take his whole tip in, causing katsuki to tense up and draw out a low groan.

"fuck.." he mumbled, taking a hold of shouto's hair, guiding him deeper. "just like that."

shouto hummed as he sunk further down, hollowing out his cheeks to the best of his ability. katsuki gripped the bedsheets with one hand, his self control becoming less manageable by the second.

he looked down at shouto, the sight of his cock buried deep in his mouth edging him on closer to his release. "god.. you look so beautiful like that," katsuki groaned, throwing his head back as the tip of his cock hit the back of shouto's throat. "taking my cock so well- fuck.."

he couldn't help himself, his orgasm so close yet so far, thrusting deep into shouto's mouth. shouto gagged, tears brimming in his eyes as he attempted to accomodate the blonde's size.

"close.." katsuki moaned, the feeling of his cock hit the back of shouto's throat once more before releasing his pent up load into the boy's mouth. shouto felt himself choke, slowly swallowing every last drop of katsuki's cum.

"you take me so well." katsuki praised upon recomposing himself, reaching down to wipe any excess cum off of his lips. "c'mere." he pulled shouto into his lap, about to spit on his fingers before shouto stopped him with a harsh, erotic kiss.

"just give it to me." shouto begged, exposing his neck as to beckon katsuki to mark him. katsuki didn't reply, latching onto shouto's neck as he guided the tip of his cock to shouto's entrance. he began sucking and licking harshly as to distract him, easing himself in slowly.

shouto ignored the stinging sensation in his lower half, hands roaming all over katsuki's toned chest frantically, gripping onto his shoulders as he was stretched wide.

katsuki changed the position, laying his boyfriend down on his back before pulling back and driving himself back in. shouto let out a groan of pleasure and pain, hiding his face in the crook of katsuki's neck in embarrassment.

katsuki continued to thrust in and out, lifting one of shouto's legs over his shoulder for a different angle. the new angle made shouto moan out, gripping the bedsheets and curling his toes as the new position drove his boyfriend deeper inside him.

"m-more.. harder!" shouto cried mindlessly, orgasm closer than expected. katsuki gritted his teeth, gripping his headboard with one hand as he sped up to an animalistic pace. "katsuki!~" shouto moaned, ribbons of white liquid spurting out onto his chest.

katsuki's pace didn't slow down, though. he chased his own release, grunts, growls and low moans escaping his mouth as sweat trickled down his forehead. "god.." he groaned, leaning down to latch onto shouto's lips.

shouto kissed back eagerly, tears threatening to spill from his eyes as the ceaseless pleasure became overwhelming. "n-no! too much!" shouto wailed, his body expressing the opposite as he pushed his body against katsuki to meet his thrusts.

katsuki enjoyed the sight before him. his boyfriend sweating, crying, wearing a fucked-out expression, yet still begging for more and more and more. it pleased him, and turned him on even more if anything.

shouto felt overstimulated, his eyes rolled to the back of his head as his moans increased in volume, his second orgasm of the night beginning to build itself in his core.

"c-close.." katsuki grunted, panting intensely as he was pushed over the edge by shouto's expression. "fuck!" he pulled out, painting his and his boyfriend's chest white. he knew his boyfriend was close, reaching to jerk him a few times before shouto came with a loud whine.

katsuki collapsed on the mattress, re-gaining his breath. shouto sighed, wiping the drool from his mouth as the pain in his back began to kick in.

...

"katsuki?"

"hm?"

"the stitch tore."

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING M-"

;

"i wanna go again." shouto mumbled, climbing on top of his tired boyfriend.

"are you kidding me shouto? it's been three hours." katsuki groaned, wiping the thousandth sheet of sweat from his forehead. "i've had to stitch you twice!"

"but i wanna go again." shouto whined, grinding himself against katsuki feeling him grow hard beneath him once again.

"for god's sake," katsuki groaned, pinning shouto to the mattress aggressively. "i really can't say no to you can i."

;

"i'm never having sex with you the day i stitch you ever again." katsuki grumbled beneath the shower-head, gently massaging shampoo into shouto's hair.

"agreed. i'm never being stitched four times in a day ever again."