SIXTEEN

| 𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗹 𝗶 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 - 𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 |

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗮𝗴𝗲

𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘃𝗶𝗲𝘄;

-----NEW MESSAGE-----
shouto todoroki
are you busy?
19:35
-----

katsuki bakugou
nah. wanna come over?
19:48 PM

-----

shouto todoroki
i'll be there in ten
19:49 PM

-----

the blonde grinned to himself, lifting himself up and out of his desk chair before slipping into a random hoodie thrown somewhere on his floor. he stuffed his phone into his pocket, beginning to make his way down the stairs once he was sure the hag was gone.

trudging into the kitchen, he poured himself some black coffee he had prepared a few hours prior. he sipped at the bitter liquid contently, leaning against the counter as he scrolled through instagram.

specifically, through shouto's page. his posts were mostly just scenery, and pictures of his siblings. but it still brought a smile to his face when he'd spot the occasional image of the art he had made. it was something he was passionate about. and katsuki thought it was really cute.

a gentle knock at the door was heard. he put his half-finished mug aside, shuffling towards the front door.

he subconsciously checked his appearance in the closest mirror, adjusting his choppy bangs hanging in front of his eyes. he swung the door open, a small smile creeping up on his lips once his crimson eyes fell upon the sight of his boyfriend.

shouto stepped inside, kicking his boots off to the side before unraveling the scarf around his neck and discarding his coat and gloves. it was snowing, after all.

"hey.." katsuki whispered, hand wandering up to shouto's hair to brush the snow out of his bi-coloured strands. "hi."

"c'mon. i'll make you some tea."

;

"..peppermint. really?"

katsuki snickered, taking the tea bag out of the mug of hot water. "i thought it suited you."

shouto impatiently reached for the mug, bringing it up to his lips. "bE CAREFUL IT'S-" "OW!" "...hot." shouto fanned his mouth with his hand, falling backwards onto the kitchen tiles dramatically. "please attend my funeral." he mumbled, laying flat like a starfish.

katsuki snickered and bent down. "c'mere you big baby." he teased, scooping him up in his arms. shouto sighed and snuggled into katsuki's arms. "i've been resurrected."

katsuki set his boyfriend down on the kitchen counter, blowing at shouto's mug gently before handing it to him. "so i was thinking," shouto hummed. "we should bake something."

shouto grinned, taking a small sip of his tea. "sure." "and you're sure that you're up for that?" "i'll have you know bakugou, i'm an excellent baker."

;

"bakugou?" katsuki hummed, contently chopping up small pieces of dark chocolate with precision. "why does it look.. yellow?" the blonde sighed and leant over to peer into the bowl of half-mixed ingredients.