Ch. 19

Trigger warning: blood, killing intent

Naruto tugged at his yukata. Thanks to all the missions he had done with team seven, he had quite a bit of money. His years as an orphan had him quite efficient with money. He also had to mend his clothes, so he knew how to sew. He had made his jacket, and he spent a month working on his yukata.
It was black with orange folds. Small white foxes were around his sleeves. He had a black headband was an orange flower.

He made a shadow clone that was wearing the same Yukata. He hoped that his plan worked. The other jinchuriki had his blood, so they could get into the Hashirama statue.

The festival started at noon and lasted for most of the night, so this would give him more than enough time to meet with the other jinchurikis and get back to the village.

He heard a knock on his door and motioned for his clone to open it while the real him hid.

His clone opened the door and was greeted by Sakura. He said. "You look great!"

Sakura was wearing a red kimono with pink roses on it. Her hair was tied up in a large bun that was held up with real chopsticks. She blushed and waved him off. "Whatever. Come on. Let's get Sasuke."

The clone nodded and they headed to Sasuke's apartment. Sasuke opens the door. He was wearing a dark blue Yukata.

Sakura smiled. "You look nice."

Sasuke gave them a rare smile. "Let's go guys."

The clone nodded and team 7 headed to the center of the town for the festival.
Still in his apartment, the real Naruto took a deep breath. "Will this go well?"

"You need to stop doubting yourself." Gaara appeared out of the shadows. He wore a black yukata with red sand swirls.

Naruto smiled at him, but he was still nervous. Gaara walked up to him and placed a hand on Naruto's shoulder. Gaara had gotten good with touching others, but he still had some work to do. "I'm sure it will go well. Shall we go?"

Naruto nodded and the two of them transformed into plain-looking young boys with matching black hair and brown eyes. They both wore black and white yukatas, but the patterns were swapped.

They headed to the village gates. With people coming in and out, the gate guards had little time to look at them so they made their way out easily.

When they were about halfway to the Hashirama statue, they turned back.

When they got there, Naruto looked up at the massive statue. He felt so small in the Valley of the End. Naruto felt a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

Gaara didn't need to say anything for Naruto to know what he meant.

Naruto took a deep breath to calm his nerves. He bit his finger and smeared the blood across the base of the statue.
The blood glowed and a door opened with a grinding noise.

The one and nine-tails jinchurikis walked in. They found that the rest of the jinchuriki were already there. Fuu waved that them, Utakata nodded courtly, and Yagura smiled. Naruto sat down at the head of the table, and Gaara sat next to him.

Naruto smiled. "Thank you all for coming. Let us start with the introductions." He nodded to Gaara.

Gaara sighed. "My name is Gaara. I am the jinchuriki of the one tails, Ichibi."

A gravelly voice spoke in their minds. My name is Shukaku.

A woman with long blonde hair smiled. "My name is Yugito Nii. I hold the two tails, Nibi."

An elegant voice spoke. Hello. My name is Matatabi. The voice of Matatabi fit with the calm and composed Yugito.

Yagura smiled. "I am Yagura Karatachi, the 4th Mizukage. I have the three tails, Sanbi."

Hi! I'm Isobu! The three tails sounded quite cheerful.

A tall man with a teal marking on his face spoke. "I am Roshi. The four tails, Yonbi, jinchuriki."

A gruff voice spoke. I'm Son Goku. Please call me by my real name. Son Goku was a prideful beast.

A man dressed in red with most of his face covered raised his hand in greeting. "Han. The five tails. Gobi."

Kokuo. The five tails was a reserved beast.

Utakata smiled. "I am Utakata. Jinchuriki of Rokubi, the six tails."

I'm Saiken! Nice to meet you all!

Fuu waved excitedly. "I'm Fuu. I have Shichibi. The seven tails!"

I'm Ghomie! The lucky seven! It's so good to see you! Ghomie was the same as Fuu, so it was a match made in heaven.

A blonde man with shades raised his hands. "Yo! The eight tails Hachibi! That's me! The rapping Killer Bee."

Gaara's mouth twitched at Bee's awful raps. Naruto gave a short giggle.

Gyuki. The Biju of this idiot. Naruto was glad that the eight tails also didn't rap.

Naruto took a deep breath as all eyes turned to him. "My name is Naruto Uzumaki. I have Kyubi. The nine tails."

Kurama's voice boomed. Kurama. It's great to see you all again.

The jinchurikis smiled. They were glad they weren't alone anymore. They had a family. They would never be alone again.

The jinchuriki talked for several hours. Many of them thanked Naruto for bringing them together. Naruto only blushed and said he was glad it worked out.

Gaara told them about Orochimaru killing and taking over his father's body. He warned them that he was planning on attacking the Leaf during the finals of the chunin exams.

When they had to get back to the village, Naruto gave them a bit more of his blood so they could get back in if they needed to. He also left quite a bit of blood in a blood bag in the statue.

As they left, Utakata was talking to Han and Roshi. Yagura walked silently next to Naruto. Fuu was telling jokes to Yugito, who kept glancing at Bee, who was trying to crack Gaara's blank expression with his raps.

Gaara almost cracked a smile when Naruto let out a strangled cry and grabbed Yagura's arm as his knees buckled. Gaara and Fuu rushed to hold him up as the rest of the jinchuriki surrounded them and looked around.

Yugito held up her fingers. "I don't sense anyone."

Naruto was shaking. "It's not something that happened here. It happened at the festival. My shadow clone was destroyed."

Gaara's eyes widened. "That's not good. Do you know what happened?"

The jinchuriki gathered around Naruto.

Naruto started to growl. "Orochimaru!"

Han's eyes widened. "The snake sanin? What about him."

Naruto's mouth pulled back, and Garaa saw that his teeth were becoming fangs. Looking at Naruto's hands, he saw that his nails were turning into claws. The whisker marks on his cheeks deepened and became more extreme. Naruto's eyes flashed red. Kurama's Chakra bubbled out of his skin. "He attacked my team. My home. He will pay!"