Ch. 33

Trigger warning: small amount of swearing

Naruto woke up in the inn. He looked around and found that he was alone. He noticed a note on the table.

We went to get food. We'll bring some back for you. There's a seal on the door so no one can get in, but you also can't get out. Sorry.

Jiraiya

Naruto sighed. "I guess sleeping wasn't the best move."

It doesn't matter. Thanks to the seal, you're going to be safe. Kurama grumbled. He sounded tired.

Naruto sat back on the bed and started to meditate. "Do you think that Bushier Brow-sensei got Sasuke-kun back to the village?"

First of all, Bushier Brow-sensei? And second, probably. Kurama raised an eyebrow.

Naruto snickered. "Yes. Bushier Brow-sensei. What's wrong with nicknames?"

Kurama didn't say anything, so Naruto assumed that he agreed with him.

After ten minutes, he heard the door open. He saw Jiraiya, Tsunade, and Shizune walking into the room. Shizune held a bag in her hand.

Naruto smiled at them. "Hi Jiraiya-san, Shizune-san, and Tsunade-oba-san."

The three looked at him and Jiraiya started laughing. "O-oba-san! He's c-calling you Grandma!" He doubled over laughing. Shizune was trying to hold in her laughter.

Naruto crossed his arms. "Don't laugh Pervy Sage."

Now it was Tsunade turn to laugh. "That's a perfect nickname!"

Shizune laughed as she handed the bag to Naruto. "Here's the food we got you."

Naruto took the bag with a smile. "Thanks Shizune-san!"

"No problem Naruto-kun." She said, matching his smile.

After Naruto ate, he put the trash back in the bag. "Should we go back to Konoha?"

Tsunade nodded. "There is something I want to ask you first."

Naruto tilted his head. "What is it." 'I know what it is, but I'm going to ask anyway.'

"How do you know so many barrier styles? Not to mention that you could do The Four Cardinal Trap alone."

Jiraiya looked at her, then at Naruto. "You did that?"

Naruto blushed. "For Pervy Sage, yes I did that." He looked at Tsunade. "For your question Tsunade-oba-san, both of those questions have the same answer. I learned them from Kurama."

Tsunade blinked. "Who?"

"Me bitch." Kurama spoke through Naruto, his eyes now red.

Tsunade's eye twitched. She raised her hand and tried to slap him.

Naruto dodged and jumped up and clung to the corner of the wall. "Missed me tits."

Tsunade fumed. "You fox! Get over here!"

Kurama laughed. "Nah. I'm good."

'Kurama! Be nice!' Naruto shouted to him.

'Let me have some fun.' Kurama thought back. "I'll answer the questions." He said, dropping down.

Tsunade took a deep breath. She knew that Naruto was the nine-tails jinukuriki from Jiraiya, but she never thought that Naruto could speak to it. "Go on."

Kurama sighed. "I've been teaching Naruto Barrier jutsus and Fūinjutsu. Fūinjutsu is going well because of the seal on me."

Tsunade sighed. "Okay, I understand that, but what was the barrier that he put up before he fell unconscious."