Ch. 26

Trigger warning: Blood, Anger Raikage, shouting(?), exposition.

"Well." The Raikage said.

Naruto and the other jinchurikis were sitting across from the Raikage, the clan leaders, and the elders. Along with the jinchuriki were Gaara's siblings, Naruto's teammates, and Kakashi.

Yagura put a hand on Naruto's shoulder. He chose to sit with him. Instead of with the leaders.

Naruto took a deep breath. "Where do you want me to start."

Shikaku laced his fingers. "How about we start with how you know that other jinchurikis."

Naruto nodded. "When I was four, I meet Kurama-"

"Kurama?" Shikaku asked.

Naruto nodded. "That's the nine-tail's real name."

Shikaku nodded. "Continue."

"Well," Naruto said. "He told me about the other jinchurikis. He started training me to use his power. I only did so in private to avoid this very situation."

Inoichi shrugged. "I can see why."

Naruto shifted. "I trained foxes to send messages." He snapped his fingers. A series of yip rang out. Everyone but the jinchurikis looked down to see eight foxes with messager bags, and amulets around their neck.

Naruto continued to speak. "These foxes can use a space-time ninjutsu to travel long distances. They can get from the Leaf to the Stone in an instant."

Shikaku hummed. "That could be useful. When did you start talking to the other jinchurikis?"

Naruto looked at him with no emotion. "Since I was ten."

Choza's jaw dropped. "So, you've been talking to them for three years!"

"WHAT!" The Raikage yelled. He looked at Killer Bee. "You were talking to this boy for three years and you didn't tell me!"

Killer Bee looked down. "Naruto-kun asked me to keep it a secret. I swore on my honor I would on keep it."

Yugito groaned. "Please don't rap now. This is serious!"

Shikaku sighed. "Okay. So, Naruto. How did you get all of them here?"

Naruto looked at Yagura for support. He nodded in encouragement.

He rubbed his wrist. "When I found out that Gaara-chan and Fuu-chan would be in the chunin exams, I was originally just excited to meet them. But, when Yagura-chan told me that both he and the Raikage would be here I got an idea. I figured that Lord Raikage would bring Killer Bee-chan and Yugito-chan as his guards, and Yagura-chan would bring Utakata-chan as one of his, all I had to do was contact Roshi-chan and Han-chan. Then all the jinchuriki would be together and we could meet up."

The Raikage tapped his fingers on the table. "So that's why all of you were here. But how did you figure out that the Kazakage was that snake?"

Naruto looked at Gaara for permission to continue. After he nodded, Naruto said. "Gaara-chan get in contact with me. He felt like something was off with his father. One day, he used a jutsu to spy on him. What he found was that Orochimaru had killed his father and was hiding inside of the body."

Choza gagged. "That's gross."

Naruto nodded in agreement. "Gaara-chan told the other jinchuriki at our meeting. We planned to attack Orochimaru the moment he moved. We didn't anticipate that he would have seals prepared."

The Raikage narrowed his eyes. "You came in only a few moments after Orochimaru took the Hokage. How did you know?"

Naruti sighed. "I was able to create a mind link to myself and the other jinchurikis. It only works between us because of the tailed beasts."

Inoichi eyed Yagura. "So you called for Naruto to help you. I'm guessing that you came up with the plan."

Yagura shook his head. "I didn't. It was Naruto-sama."

Naruto's teammates and teacher were shocked. Even the elder's eyes widened. "Naruto-sama? He's the leader?"

The other jinchuriki nodded. "He was the one who got in contact with all of us." Utakata repeated the reasons he gave to Naruto. "He holds the most powerful jinchuriki. He came up with a plan to help the village. He told us what to do."

The Raikage nodded. "I can see the reasoning."

Naruto gave a small smile. "Are we done here? I've given you all the information you requested."

Shikaku raised his hand. "One last thing. When did all of you meet up? And where did you meet."

Naruto looked at the others. 'Should we tell them about the Hashirama statue?'

Yagura clinched his fist. 'We don't have much of a choice. Go ahead.'

Naruto took a deep breath. "We set a time to meet during the festival. To have an alibi, we created clones."

Choza nodded. "That explains how I saw Naruto at the festival."

Naruto snapped his finger and a fox jumped onto his lap. "We met in the Hashirama statue."

The Raikage blinked. "Don't you mean at or on the statue?"

Naruto shook his head and pet the fox. "I met what I said. We met in the Hashirama statue."

Shikaku rubbed his chin. "So, you found out able the secret of the statue."

The Raikage looked at him. "That do you mean by that?"

Shikaku sighed. "Not many people knew, but the inside of the Hashirama statue is hollow. It was used as a meeting place during times of war. There's a blood seal on it so that it can't be perpetrated by outsiders."

Choza looked at Naruto. "How did you gain access?"

Naruto looked at his hand. "My father was the one who made the blood seal. Because of that, I was able to gain access using my own blood."

Many of the elders flinched. They had thought they kept who Naruto's father was a secret from him.

Naruto glared at the elder. "Despite your best efforts, dear elder, I was told who my father was from Kurama. I have known who my father was for years. I know who he was, and I know what he did."

Many of the elders started to shake.

Yagura put a hand on Naruto. 'Don't scare them too much Naruto.'

Naruto stood up. "Now that we are done. We will be taking our leave now."

Naruto motions for the other jinchuriki to follow him. They followed out according to to their tailed beast number.

Gaara's sibling and the rest of team 7 looked at the leader. Shikaku motioned for them to go.

After they left, Shikaku rubbed his forehead. "That is going to be hard. Lord Raikage, if you will, could you please leave? We in the village need to figure out who will be the fifth Hokage. We also need to prepare for Lord Third's funeral."

The Raikage nodded and left the room. At the same time, Naruto and the Jinchuriki headed to Naruto's apartment to discuss what to do next.