Ch. 29

Trigger warning: Blood, broken bones, implied swearing

Naruto woke up in the room. He assumed that he had gone to spy on some women. He probably didn't expect Naruto to wake up early as he used a lot of Chakra. But, because he used a bit of Kurama's Chakra for the seal, his Chakra had been refilled.

Morning kid. Kurama's sleepy voice spoke.

"Good morning Kurama." Naruto said as he pulled a deck of cards out of his pocket and created shadow clones to play with him. "Sleep well?"

Mmm. He said.

After a few minutes, Naruto suddenly felt Kurama go still.

"Kurama?" Naruto and his clones looked around.

I can sense someone close by, but it's not Jiraiya.

Naruto put the cards up and sat on the bed. "We are in a public place."

Kurama didn't respond, but he did seem to be on guard."

Looking at the table, Naruto saw that Jiraiya didn't take a key with him. Wanting to make him regret that, Naruto locked the door. He sat down on the bed and began to meditate with his clones.

A few minutes later. He heard a knock on the door. He guessed that Jiraiya was back, so he opened the door without thinking.

He regretted it instantly. Standing in front of the door was Itachi Uchiha. Standing behind him was a man with gray skin, and a large sword wrapped in bandages. Naruto realized that he was Kisame Hoshigaki.

'So that's Samahada. The sword that can absorb Chakra.' Naruto stared at the two Akatsuki members. 'I guess the nine-tails cloak isn't an option.'

"So. You're Naruto Uzumaki," Kisame said. "You're going to be easy. Itachi, let's hurry this up."

The Uchiha nodded. His Sharingan flashed as he attempted to put Naruto in a genjutsu.

Naruto fell to his knees, wanting him to think that he was under it.

Keeping his eyes on the floor, he heard Kisame chuckle. "Nice. For the nine tails, he was pretty easy."

"He is only a child." Itachi sighed, closing his eyes. "He might not even know he's a jinchuriki."

Kisame stepped forward and tried to grab Naruto. Before he could, an arm made of red Chakra launched out and hit Kisame in the chest.

As he wasn't expecting this, he didn't have time to unsheath Samahada. He slammed into the opposite wall. He coughed out a bit of blood.

Itachi's eyes widened. 'Does the nine tails act on its own?'

He turned back to where Naruto sat. Only he wasn't sitting. He was standing. His eyes were now a bright red with a slit pupil and a black lining around them. The whisker marks became more extreme. His lips were now also black, and he could see that his nails had turned into claws.

Naruto let Kurama take control of his body. This would give the appearance that he was still under the genjutsu, and Kurama had come out.

"You are a fool Itachi." Itachi gave a small flinch at the voice of the nine tails. As he spoke, Itachi could see that the boy's teeth had turned into fangs. "You may have been able to put my host in a genjutsu, but you can't do it to me."

Before Itachi could attack, Sasuke came charging into the hallway. When his eyes fell on his brother, he roared in anger.

Sasuke creates a Chidori and charged at his brother. He let his left arm, which held the Chidori, drag through the wall, ripping it to shreds.