Ch. 22

Trigger warning: Exposition

Naruto woke up and found himself in a white room. He sat up with a groan. His memory was hazy, but he remembered that he let Kurama take over his body to remove the curse mark from Sasuke but he didn't remember much after that.

I was able to remove the curse mark from Sasuke's body. Using so much of my Chakra for so long, and it not being in the one-tailed mode, it hurt you. We were lucky. I was able to heal the burns that happen from removing the curse mark.  Kurama's voice boomed.

"I see you're awake." Naruto looked over and saw Kakashi sitting next to him.

He smiled. "Hi, Kakashi-sensei."

Kakashi's eyes narrowed. "How did you destroy the curse mark? I guessed that because Kurama is a demon, that he was able to destroy it. But how did he do it?"

Naruto scratched the back of his neck. "I'm not sure. I let him take over for a bit to do it. My memories are a bit fuzzy because of it."

Kakashi sighed. "Sasuke-kun and Sakura-kun have been trying to get any information out of me, but I did tell you that that conversation would stay between us."

Naruto nodded. "I'm going to tell them. There's one point in trying to hide it now."

Kakashi nodded. "That's a good move. I'll leave you be." He stood up and walked out of the room.

Naruti sighed and throw off the covers. Thanks to his healing, he felt fine. But before he could get to the door, it opened to reveal Sasuke.

The Uchiha blinked. "You're up."

Naruto nodded. "Quite perceptive of you."

He scoffed. "How? Why?"

Naruto tilted his head. "Elaborate please."

Sasuke grabbed him by the shirt. "Don't play dumb with me. You know exactly what I'm talking about. How did you absorb and destroy the curse mark?! Why did you even do it!"

Naruto put his hand on Sasuke's arm, causing him to let go. "I'll tell you, but I want to do it with Sakura. I don't want to explain it twice."

Sasuke sighed. "I get your point. When you get discharged, come to my place. We'll talk there." With that, he left the room.

Naruto sighed. He figured that he could bring both of them into his mindscape as he did with Kakashi.

He sat back down on his bed. He didn't see where his clothes were and he hated the hospital clothes.

Agreed.

Naruto sighed and waited for a nurse to enter. He ended up waiting an hour before a nurse came in.

After a quick check, he was discharged.

It took them long enough.

'Stop complaining.' Naruto thought as he walked to Sasuke's apartment. 'Also, be ready for Sasuke-kun and Sakura-kun to be in our mind.'

It's still technically only your mind.

'I still think of it as our mind. You can't stop me.' Naruto smiled. 'Accept it.'

Kurama didn't respond, so Naruto assumed that he accepted it.

Naruto stood outside of his friend's apartment and took a deep breath. He had bearly knocked when the door opened and he was pulled in by Sakura.

He was shoved into a chair and Naruto's two friends stared at him with cold eyes.

Sakura crossed her arms. "Explain."