Chapter 12: My Fault... (Xingqiu's point of view)

I knew I messed something up... but I didn't know anything was going to be confessed. I freaked out. I just got off call with Chongyun and he just told me that he loved me... He... loved me...

Bennett stood next to me holding my shoulder, "Are you okay, Xingqiu?"

"No... Chongyun... Chongyun told me something..."

"What was it...?"

"He said that he couldn't make me happy anymore and he said that if I wanted him to stop then he'd stop loving me..."

"So... He confessed?" Xinyan asked from behind me while Razor and Fischl shared glances at me.

"Yeah..."

"But... Why would he say that he doesn't make you happy?" Xiangling asked.

"Because I was mad... I was... upset at him... and I feel bad... I need to see him..."

"I know where Eula's house is! Do you need to see him right now?" Razor asked as he stepped forwards.

I nodded my head quietly. Everyone understood and stepped back. Bennett whispered to Razor and Razor nodded. Razor told everyone that he'd be back because he knew I wasn't going to come back in time for the festival.

We started walking to Eula's house and Razor gave me a glance.

"Are you alright, Xingqiu?"

"No... I feel like I'm going to collapse if I don't see him... If I don't tell him that's I'm sorry in person."

"Then let's go. We're almost there, I promise."

We turned a corner and we got to Eula's house. Razor knocked upon the door, and she answered. She glanced at him but then glared at me. She didn't seem happy.

"He can't come in." Eula announced.

"Please! It's emergency!" Razor pleaded.

"Hmph. Fine. You better not fuck with Chongyun. I will fold you like a lawn chair if you upset him more than you already have."

"I promise I won't ma'am." I spoke.

She stepped aside and we walked in. She pointed towards the stairs. We went that way and got to Chongyun's door. Razor stood there while I waited for him to knock. He nodded towards the door, nagging me to knock. I walked slowly up to the door and knocked. Chongyun came to the door and opened it. I could see him. His face is all red. His eyes are red and puffy. He frowned. He slowly started to close the door, but Razor blocked it.

"You need talk Chongyun..." He glanced at me, "He begs of it..."

"Please..." I stepped forward, "Please let me come in... Please let me talk to you... Just us..."

Chongyun glanced at Razor. Razor nodded. Chongyun stepped aside to let me into his room. Chongyun glanced at Razor. Razor nodded his head no.

"Razor goes to festival. Xingqiu stay and talk. Xingqiu miss festival for you."

Chongyun turned around and looked at me. He frowned. Razor turned around and left. Chongyun closed his door so no one would get in and interfere.

"Why..." He whimpered.

"Why what...?"

"Why miss something you were so dying to see...? You wanted to see that festival so bad." He glanced at me, starting to tear up.

I walked over to him, "Because, I love you more than you know. And I promise that you make me happy every time you talk to me, look at me, just even be near me."

"You..."

"Yes, YunYun, I love you."

He started crying. I just hugged him and held on. He pushed his nose into my shirt. He held on like it was the last thing he could do. He let go of me just so he could lay down. He held his hand out for me to get in bed with him. I climbed in next to him. I got as close as I could. I laid a kiss on his nose. He blushed and sniffled.

Now I could finally say what I wanted to say, "You're so cute."

"I love you." He whispered.

I blushed, "Can we go to the festival," Chongyun grinned.

I was surprised, "Only if you want to..."

"Of course, I want to. With you... Eula is going soon, so let's go."

He got up so quick and picked me up. He rushed down the stairs into the kitchen. Eula was packing up cupcakes that she made. Chongyun finally put me down. Eula looked at him.

"Can we go with you to the festival?" Chongyun pleaded.

"I thought you were going to stay home Yunnie?"

"Please? We fixed the problem..." He glanced at me and smiled.

"Hmm fine, let's go. It starts in about 25 minutes. We have enough time to get there."

"Okay! Let's go!"

Chongyun turned around and started walking to the door. He opened it for Eula and me. I smiled at him and blew a kiss. He blushed and giggled. He then went out the door and closed it behind him. He walked next to me and put his hand on my back. He rubbed his cheek against my hair.