Chapter 14: One lovely light show (Chongyun's point of view)

-I know guys, I do a lot of Chongyun's point of view but it's because he's the more main character of this story. Xingqiu isn't much of a talker and Chongyun is really emotional so. ALSO, THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT ;w;. SORRY!!! I'm sorry for all these YunYun pov's ~Skye_Zirra

He lifted his book back up again. He read a few pages before Razor and Xiangling ran up to us. Xiangling got bear and Razor got wolf constellation fast paint.

"Aw, sorry. Did we pry in on you guys making out." Xiangling joked.

"No. He won't even let me kiss him." I scoffed.

Razor and Xiangling shared a glance at each other. They grabbed Xingqiu and my wrist and ran. They brought us over to the others.

"The lights are starting soon!" Bennett laughed.

"What time is it?" Xingqiu asked.

"8:23pm?" Fischl said, looking at her phone.

Everyone walked on the bridge to watch the light show. Fireworks shot up and exploded, blue, purple, even pink was shown.

I turned to look at Xingqiu. His face was all lit up looking at the fireworks. He gasped when one got too close. Xingqiu then turned to look at me. He smiled when he noticed that I was looking at him. I grabbed his belt and pulled him closer. He gasped as our chests touched. I held his belt with one hand and grabbed his chin with the other. He slowly started to close his eyes as I went in for a kiss. As our lips lightly touched, I felt his hand caress my cheek. We started to kiss a little deeper. He bit my lip while I licked his. He opened his mouth a bit so I could put my tongue in.

Everything got a little heated and I felt a smack on my shoulder. I separated our lips, pulling my tongue out, with a string of saliva. I closed my mouth as quickly as possible when I saw Bennett glaring at me.

"Keep your tongue out of his mouth."

I blushed and I was speechless. Xingqiu glared back at Bennett. Bennett then stopped glaring at me.

"Are you my dad now?" Xingqiu snapped.

"Yes. I am. Now get away from that man. We don't want his tongue going anywhere it doesn't belong."

My face felt flushed. I was burning red. Even Xingqiu became red. Bennett started to cackle. Razor bonked Bennett softly on the head. Fischl just eyed the two. Bennett walked away, leaving Xingqiu and me together. Razor nodded to me and made a biting gesture. I looked at him and smiled.

I turned towards Xingqiu and gave him another kiss. This time it was sweet and savory. It was a short kiss. I grabbed his neck lightly and bit the other side. Not hard but light and it was quick. I heard Xingqiu gasp and frantically squirm around.

He became flushed when I looked at him. He ran away towards Bennett and hid behind him. I walked after him. Bennett was glaring at Razor while he was cackling. Bennett grabbed the collar of Razor and flicked his ear. He grimaced and glared at him. I then looked back and Xingqiu and kissed him again.

After the light show, Xinyan, Xiangling, Xingqiu and me followed Eula back to her place. We told Bennett, Razor and Fischl that we would hopefully see them tomorrow. They waved at us as we left to go home. When we got there, Xinyan and Xiangling ran to their room while Xingqiu relaxed on my bed. He didn't seem to want to talk so he laid his head down. I took my shoes off and laid down next to him. He cuddled up close to me and I kissed his head. He shook his hair off his face and went to sleep. I soon went after him.