Chapter 13: The Festival (Chongyun's point of view)

We walked into the festival. Eula went off on her own because she had to drop off the cupcakes. Xingqiu slowly walked beside me. I dug my nose into his neck. I could hear him giggle. I slipped my hand into his. I rubbed my thumb against his wrist. He kept walking, so I lifted my head up. I looked at him and he looked back. I smiled. He smiled so brightly that I thought I was going to go blind. He leaned against me. I let go of his hand when I caught sight of Xinyan. He seemed upset. I kissed his forehead and smirked at him. I walked ahead of him. He still looked upset. I walked up to Xinyan. She caught sight of me and bolted to me. She squeezed me tight.

"Oh, my Archon, I was so worried. WHAT WENT THROUGH YOUR BRAIN? WARN ME NEXT TIME." She then hugged me tight again.

"Okay, Okay. I'm sorry Xinyan. I was upset and you walked away from me so."

She sighed, "At least you're alright and safe."

"Thank you."

"Hi Chongyun! I haven't seen you in forever!" Bennett walked over to give me a hug.

"Bennett! I saw you the other day, I was only tired from traveling that I wanted to nap you know?"

"Yeah, I understand," He hugged me. "You know that you don't have to lie. I understand that you were upset between you and Xingqiu's relationship. He was terribly upset when he realized that you had disappeared. He thought that you went off to see someone or something but then Razor came over and said that you left to go to Eula's."

"Yeah... I realized that it was super selfish."

"Hey, sometimes, you need to be selfish to get yourself back to full health."

I backed up again to look at him. He smiled at me. I hugged him again and tight this time. I never realized how nice and how up to date Bennett was.

"I'm here if you ever need me Chongyun, you don't always have to go to Razor. But if you want to then go for it. I missed you a lot YunYun."

"I missed you too Benny."

He giggled and let me go. Fischl stared at me. She walked up and hugged me tightly. I knew she missed me too, but she wouldn't say that. She wouldn't seem weak in front of everyone. Especially if it's me. Fischl and I always had a brotherly and sisterly relationship. I love Fischl like a sister, whether It's real or not. Everyone started to walk in and hug me. I saw Razor talking to Xingqiu about something. His face started to turn red, and he hid himself behind a book. Everyone finally let go of me. I walked over to Xingqiu and Razor gave me a look. He raised an eyebrow at me. I made kissing noises at Xingqiu and his face became even more red. Xingqiu swatted his book at my face. He then stormed off with Xiangling, Bennett, and Fischl behind him. Xinyan laughed and walked behind them. Razor stared at me.

"Hey Chongyun?"

"Yes?"

"You should bite Xingqiu!"

I blushed, "Why?"

"Because, in Razor family, biting person shows love for that person!"

"Really?"

"Yes! Wolf bite is love bite!"

"Hmm, then maybe I will. I'm surprise him that way."

"Will be funny."

We started walking after the others. They were near the face paint. Xiangling was asking Xingqiu and Fischl if she could get some face paint. Guoba jumped up and down. Razor gasped and started running towards them. I ran after him. Once we got there, Razor was begging Fischl to let him get face paint. Fischl sighed and agreed, so she bought Xiangling and Razor face paint. I grabbed Xingqiu around the wrist and dragged him with me.

"Where exactly are you taking me?" He said with a raised eyebrow.

"Somewhere that I think you'll love. It's near the festival."

"Hmm. I'm going to love it either way because you're the one taking me there."

I blushed and laughed at him. He fiddled with my fingers. I walked over to a cherry blossom tree. There were wooden seats underneath it, fitting for two. He walked over and sat down. He looked at me standing across from him, he smiled and giggled.

"You know me so well, don't you?"

"Of course, I do, love."

"Love?"

"What? Do you not like the nickname Love? I can stop calling you that."

"No, YunYun. I adore it."

He giggled and patted the seat next to him. He grinned at me and blew a kiss. I swayed over and sat next to him. He pulled out his book. I grabbed his face with my hand and tilted his head towards my face.

"What are you doing?" He raised an eyebrow, laying his book on his lap.

"I want to kiss you..." I looked at his lips.

"Then, what are you stalling for? Waiting for me to pull you in?" He kissed my nose.

"Hmm... Don't tease."

"I'm not even teasing you."

I leaned in for a kiss, still having a hold of his face. I held his chin lightly. He blocked my kiss with his book.

"Too soon pretty boy." He backed up and giggled.

"Ugh. Rude." I rolled my eyes at him and let go of his chin.

He kissed my chin. I scoffed at him, and he looked at me upset.

"Okay! I get it, your baby."

"Mhm, I'm your baby" He gave me kissing noises and closed his eyes.

"I will kiss you if you do that again."

He blushed. He turned his head away.