Chapter 15: A snuggled up day (Xingqiu's point of view)

When I awoke from a nice sleep, I saw Chongyun holding onto me. His face was snuggled into the pillow and my hair. He looked so comfortable. His cheeks were a bit pink, and he was smiling. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and kissed his chin. He started to stir awake. He blinked his eyes open and stared down at me. He kissed and rubbed his cheek against my forehead. I giggled at his sweet gesture. I have never seen Chongyun so willing to give snuggles. I patted his hair down, but he just rubbed his hair to poof up again. He put his arms around my chest. He rested his hands on my ass and smirked. I grabbed a big chunk of his hair and pulled.

"OW! Baby, that was mean." He whimpered as he held his head.

"That's what you get for resting your hand on my ass."

He started to pout. He folded his arms in front of his chest and whimpered. I smirked at him and kissed his nose. He backed away and stuck his tongue out at me. He turned away from me and hid his head under the covers. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him towards me.

"YunYun, why are you laying away from me. I want snuggles."

"Hmph." I rubbed my head against his back.

He scoffed and turned around. I looked at him while he looked at me. He wrapped his arms around my back and rested his cheek on my head. I tried to bite his collarbone. He screeched and let go of his hold around my waist. I started to tickle the sides of his stomach. He started to swat at my hand and freak out. He then frantically rolled off the bed and hit his head on the bedside table as he went down.

"Holy shit, Chongyun are you okay?" I peered over the side of the bed.

He was holding his head, "Yeah... I'm good... Just really hurts..."

I got off the bed to sit next to him on the floor. He leaned into me, resting his head on my shoulder. I picked him up and took him downstairs. Xinyan and Xiangling were in the kitchen eating cereal while Eula was making tea. I sat Chongyun in a seat while I went over to the freezer to grab an ice pack. He started to groan as he laid his head on the counter. Xiangling side-eyed him while Xinyan rested her hand against his neck.

"Are you okay buddy?" Xinyan tried to look at him straight in the eyes.

He sat up a bit, "Yeah, I'm fine." He then laid his head back down.

I walked over and gave him his ice pack. I rested it on the back of his head. Eula handed him a cup of tea. He sipped the tea as he kept his hand on the ice pack. He groaned again.

"Do you want me to make you food?" Xiangling grinned.

Chongyun lightly nodded his head as he sipped the tea a bit more. He looked like he was going to pass out.

"How did this even happen?" Eula asked.

"He rolled off the bed and slammed his head against the bedside table." I brushed his hair off his face.

"Ouch. That must've hurt." Xiangling said as she got up and walked into the kitchen, "How many people want ramen?"

"I do please." Eula said.

Xinyan raised her hand and forced me to raise mine. I was up for ramen, sure, but I wasn't going to raise my hand for it. Chongyun made grabby hands at me. I wrapped my arms around him and sat in his lap. Chongyun held me close as he rested his head against my chest. I patted his head. He looked up at me and glared. He then went back to resting his head. He started to groan and rub his cheek against the fabric of my shirt. Xinyan then grabbed him around the waist and dragged him away. He held on frantically to my shirt. Xinyan tugged and he came loose. Xinyan and Chongyun then disappeared behind the wall and outside. She popped her head through the door and smiled. She slammed the door shut.

"I wonder what she's planning." Xiangling said, still stirring the ramen.

"I don't know but I hope he'll be okay." I said, opening my book.

(Sorry that this one was shorter than normal. I was going to make this one a different scheme but I wanted to push that one back and wait another chapter or so. So enjoy.