April 27th, 2015

Dear Journal-Chan,

Before I start my entry, I must state something *^* 27 is actually one of my lucky numbers. I strongly believe in zodiacs, basically astrology. And for my zodiac sign, which is the scorpio, it lists one of the main lucky numbers as 27. Something I wish for always occurs on the 27th! So here's what happened today...

We were in french class and there was a quiz that we had to take. I didn't study at all since I had totally forgotten about it and our teacher gave us like 5 minutes to study in class but i didn't have my notes Dx so after I took the quiz I knew I bombed it. And to make matters worse, our teacher always has other people (our classmates) grade them. I had like this defeated look on my face when I handed my paper over to the girl sitting near me. And then omg, the guy I like just goes up and switches his paper with mine and I was like "oh shet..now he's gonna know how stupid I am.." and I was just like sulking in the corner..and after we were finished grading I thought he was gonna just hand me my paper and give me a look saying "you're stupid asf" but omfg he actually felt bad for me and he's like "I'm so sorry Akanksha," like repeatedly and I'm just sitting there like really shy to look his way and i'm like "i-it's okay.." and YEAH SO I KEPT THINKING ABOUT IT ALL DAY YA KNOW I LOVE WHEN HE SAYS MY NAME!

dude i swear if he reads this somehow I'm so dead...

but I'm gonna put a note up here saying that I do like him in that way but I'm not ready for relationships so if i were to have any type of relationship with him it would be a friend one cuz being friends is the best there is :)

LOL I HAD TO MARK IT PRIVATE CUZ I FEAR THAT HE'S GONNA READ IT EVEN THO THE CHANCES ARE VERY LOW BUT IT'S BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY owo

oh also something else that happened today..

I FOUND A FREAKIN CREDIT CARD ON MY WAY HOME LIKE OMF IT WAS A PLATINUM ONE AND IT'S NOT DEACTIVATED HAHAHAHA IM SO PARANOID RIGHT NOW ON WHAT TO DO WITH IT ASDFGHJKL I HAVE SO MUCH LUCK WITH MONEY I THINK KAKUZU WOULD LOVE TO HAVE ME AROUND JS BAI