October 4th, 2015

Dear Journal-Chan,

I FEEL SO FREEEEEE! I TOOK MY SAT YESTERDAY AND IT WENT WELL SO HORRAYZIES! I FEEL LIKE THIS HUGE BURDEN HAS BEEN LIFTED OFF MY SHOULDER! Of course there's still AP Bio to deal with...bleh...

ANYWAY IF I END UP DOING WELL I'M GETTING A DOG FINALLY. I WANNA GET TWO AND IF ITS A BOY AND A GIRL I WANNA NAME THEM TOUKA AND AYATO; IF THEY'RE TWO BOYS I WANNA NAME THEM KANEKI (SINCE I LOVE HIM AND HIS NAME) AND AYATO (SEE KANEKI COMMENT) AND IF IT'S TWO GIRLS THEN IDK, I DOUBT WE'RE GONNA GET TWO GIRLS THO.

We're probs only gonna get one tho and I'll name him Kaneki or Sting or Rogue or Natsu or Gray or Gajeel or Naruto or Sasuke or Gaara ....SO MANY CHOICES! I guess I'll do it based on fur color?

Anydoodlez,

I just realized.

Stingue and Sasunaru are so similar.

Sting and Naruto= energetic blondes

Sasuke and Rogue = serious raven-hairs

And both ships are intentionally a brotherly relationship without being biological. Isn't that awesome? And they're both my OTPs of OTPs. There's nothing I ship more than Stingue and Sasunaru. THEY ARE THE LIGHT AND DARKNESS AND THE SUN AND THE MOON TO MY LIFE. Ha, see what I did there? :D heh i'm weird.

soo yeah I have a lot more time to work on my fanfics and plan other events in my life at this point so yay! I'm gonna make this short cuz I have a test tomorrow for AP bio on 11 chapters of which we haven't thorughly learned and I was too much of a bum today to study cuz I woke up at 6 am and only got 3 hours of sleep cuz I had to go to the annual Heart and Soul Nature Walk and then I had dance practice! My performance is in 3 weeks so I gotta learn it fast xD. so yeah that's keeping me busy. I'm just happy I've been able to manage my grades and still have time to socialize, be on social media, draw, do other random things that I do, and work on stuff :D Life is good at this point.

Signing off~