September 21st, 2015

Dear Journal-Chan,

YO. SUP. IDK WHAT IM DOIN. Well I'm really excited for tomorrow cuz the next few episodes of Fairy Tail 2014 come out in dubbed. SO YAYZIES!

Guess wut. I finished Tokyo Ghoul. I'm starting Root A soon (well I already started but I only watched one episode so yeah) but omg that anime changed my view on so many things like it's so deep ;w; People said Root A left a lot of things out and was really confusing...and I'm just gonna conclude that Tokyo Ghoul is better than Tokyo Ghoul Root A. MY OPINION ON IT THO IS THAT I LIKED THE OLD KANEKI!! YOU KNOW THE FRAGILE, SCARED, AND SWEET ONE! THE NEW ONE IS LIKE WOAH WTF IS THAT REALLY YOU, KANEKI? YOU'RE SCARING ME, LUV! OH ALSO WTF UNRAVEL, TOKYO GHOUL OPENING 1, IS SO FREAKIN' EPIC AND THE ROOT A OPENING SUCKS!!! I WANT UNRAVEL BACK T_T

Btw I ship Kaneki x Hide teehee :3

Oh also I'm pretty confident about my SAT cuz I'm taking practice ones and acing that shet. I'm just worried about the vocab cuz who wants to memorize that many words anyway?

IDK IF YOU KNOW THIS BUT LIKE I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE (TIMES INFINITY) LOVE DEIDARA!! LIKE HOLY JASHIN HE'S LITERAL PERFECTION AND I JUST WANNA LIKE HUG HIM TO DEATH AND OTHER STUFF... I'M SO GLAD KABUTO REANIMATED HIM LIKE THANK YOU KABUTO-SAMA! HIS PASSION FOR HIS ART IS SO CUTE AND I LOVE WHEN HE'S HAPPY OR EMBARRASSED OR ANGRY OR UPSET...BASICALLY ANY AND ALL EXPRESSION/EMOTION... LIKE IT'S JUST TOO MUCH FOR ME TO HANDLE <3 I might be a little obsessed cuz I have a plushie of him, over 1k pics on my iPad, his ring, his headband, and the cloak. When he died I WUZ SO FREAKIN' UPSET I WAS DOWN IN THE DUMPS FOR LIKE TWO MONTHS MAN IDK IT JUST HURT SO BAD TO SEE HIM GO. 

I finally made it to the war arc in Naruto Shippuden! Yes, I know I'm behind but I am a junior and all and I've got a pretty tight schedule. The only thing I'm worried about is that I watch Naruto in dubbed (Which btw doesn't suck, so if you have a problem with dubbed then don't say anything and keep it to yourself because some people actually like dubbed LIKE ME. The voice actors work hard to match the mouth movements and their personalities, which they do an awesometatiousful job of, so basically if you say the Japanese is better and that the english sucks (or any other insult), that's basically what I would call weaboo trash. It's okay to say the subbed is better [i think subbed is nice] than the dubbed but you can't say the dubbed sucks cuz it's your own damn language, like come on people.) is that dubbed is only up to episode 312 at this moment and I'm already on episode 271 so i only have what, 41 episodes left? Hope I did the math right..heh.. and that's not enough T^T I hope the dubbed releases faster cuz I can't wait to catch up. But it can also take its time cuz I can just rewatch the Akatsuki scenes (Espeically Deidara and Hidan ones)

Imma talk about iOS9 for a sec. Okay so I expected it to be all awesome and stuff but it's pretty lame :/ I mean besides the new features on Notes and the Photo Gallery, everything else sucks, especially the fonts. I WANT THE OLD FONT BACK!

Welp I gotta go study for my math test (I REALLY LOVE MATH THIS YEAR CUZ IT'S SO EASY AND FUN WE GOT TO EAT M&M'S AND DO PROJECTS AND WE'RE GONNA MAKE CAKES SOON LIKE YAYZIES!) and do homework so ttyl!

P.S. I realized I used parentheses a lot in this...sorry xD if I made it confusing to read.

Signing out~