October 13th, 2015

Dear Journal-Chan,

Before I go on, HAPPY BIRTHDAY NARUTO! I KNOW IT'S LATE BECAUSE IT WAS ON THE 10TH BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUV YOU'VE GROWN UP SO MUCH!

I WATCHED THE BORUTO MOVIE LAST NIGHT AND I LOVED IT SO MUCH I WANT THE DVD SO BAD OMF! THAT MOVIE WAS SO CUTE AND I JUST LOVED IT SO MUCH! WARNING: NEXT FEW LINES WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Okay so like the part where Naruto was assumed to be dead was so scary like I literally started crying x'D but I had this feeling in my heart that he wasn't dead and I was right! Sometimes I feel like I have ESP I swear...

But omg Sasuke tho!! I'm glad he had more scenes in this movie because there wasn't much of him in Naruto the Last and he's like one of my favorites so I was really happy when I saw him!! And Naruto is such an amazing hokage xD he's so funny. And IT WAS SO CUTE WHEN HE CAME TO BORUTO'S ROOM TO TELL HIM NOT TO LOSE TO SHIKADAI AND THAT HE'S PROUD OF HIM AND BORUTO JUST FANBOYED IN HIS BED AND I WAS JUST LIKE HOLY SHET MY FEELS HAVE BEEN SHOT LIKE THAT IS TOO DAMN CUTE!

And omg it made me so happy to see everyone's kids! They were so cute! Chouchou barely had any scenes tho and it never had her voice since she never spoke ;-; Choji and Karui weren't even in the movie tho LOL they were just in the credits. BUT I LOVE INOJIN AND SARADA AND MITSUKI AND ESPECIALLY BORUTO! There were like a few BoruSara moments in the movie and I think it's cute how Boruto looks up to Sasuke and Sarada looks up to Naruto :D. 

HINATA AND SAKURA ARE SUCH BEAUTIFUL AND CARING MOTHERS LIKE GOSH I HOPE YOU TWO REMAIN LIKE THAT FOREVER PLZ NEVER CHANGE! 

AND HIMAWARI'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!! speaking of which, Boruto didn't knock down her cake or yell at Hinata, he was just mad at Naruto for sending a clone instead. The cake dropped because the shadow clone was holding it and when the clone disappeared it dropped. I love how Boruto cares so much about his sister like that's such an amazing brother! And I love how Hinata defended Naruto without hurting Boruto or making him feel bad. She's such a perfect mother!

I loved how Boruto started off by not liking Naruto but in the end he ended up loving him a lot and learning to respect him. That development was seriously so meaningful and cute. 

AND THE SASUNARU FEELS! THE PART WHERE THEY WERE TRANSPORTED AND IT WAS LIKE BORUTO WAS NARUTO AND SASUKE'S SON HAHA THAT WAS SO CUTE! AND THEN WHEN SASUKE WAS ATTACKED NARUTO GOT WORRIED AND SAVED HIM IMMEDIATELY AND HE WAS PISSED OFF WHEN HE SAW SASUKE IN PAIN AND HE CRUSHED THE BAD GUY LIKE AWE SASUNARU FEELS!! AND THEN THEY TEAMED UP TO TAKE THE VILLIAN DOWN (STILL CAN'T SPELL HIS NAME XD) THEY HAD OTHER MOMENTS LIKE WHEN SASUKE WAS DEFENDING NARUTO AGAINST BORUTO WHILE STILL INSULTING HIM LOL THAT'S SO SASUKE! AND WHEN THEY AGREED TO MEET PRIVATELY ABOUT SASUKE'S MISSION AND ALL HEHE. and yes I'm a multi shipper when it come to Naruto and Sasuke...but truly I only ship them with each other ^_^ I mean I love NaruHina and SasuSaku but SasuNaru just stands out to me and I love it the most.

IN THE END AFTER THE CREDITS ROLLED WHEN MITSUKI REVEALED HIS PARENT WAS OROCHIMARU HAHA THE AUDIENCE'S REACTION WAS HILARIOUS LOL. and yeah, speaking of that, don't leave the theater before the credits. You'll miss out on that scene since its at the very end, after the credits.

OH YEAH AND THE CHUNIN EXAMS! I felt like they should've been longer. I wanted to see Sarada have a full fight but since she's so strong she took out the opponent with one punch xD. She's so precious! I love her Sharingan and her strength and how she got Sakura's signature Shannaro! I also love the moments she has with her dad, aka Sasuke. and it was so cute when Sasuke saved her from getting crushed under the rock! 

Boruto is literally the most adorable thing I've ever seen in my whole life he's just so cute and funny and I love his personality and how he says 'dattebasa! at the end of his sentences! Naruto is the perfect dad for him and I love how he protects him. And Boruto looking for Naruto's approval, that was so cute!! 

It was sad when Naruto found out that Boruto was cheating though. :( Those stupid scientists got in the way like gtfo you nerdy hoes and stop messing with Boruto and trying to experiment shit by using him as a guinea pig -_- They even interrupted the big fight like for Jashin's sake just die already. 

And all the kage! They were so awesome :D GAARA THO. HE WILL BE PRECIOUS FOREVER AND ALWAYS. 

Oh yeah, I kinda don't like the modern age style of it all. I liked it when it was all old-school style. Now there are computers and phones and American food like burgers and fries xD and also video games haha. It's cool and all but I miss the old times ;-; 

and ooh let's not forget Boruto learning the Rasengan! So much feels tho, it showed Naruto learning it as a flashback and had Jiraiya in it too. Boruto's rasengan is really unique and the one he made with his dad was awesome! I MEAN I JUST LOVE BORUTO SO MUCH ;////;

I should probably stop here xD I've said a lot about the movie. There's so much more I would say but I don't wanna take too much space or time cuz I'm nearly at 1,000 words here o,o

P.S. I have to take my PSAT tomorrow -_- freakin' society and their goddamn rules. I don't wanna take that stupid shit.

Signing off~