September 28th, 2017

Dear Journal-Chan,

I'm currently typing this as I am in E-Hall eating desserts, as usual. (Haha Austin, there's no way I'm ever gonna eat healthy like you, chocolate is too good to resist). I just wanted to talk about this past weekend. It was quite possibly one of the best weekends ever. After school started, any weekend is precious to me because that's when I get to hang out with Brendin (and Austin if he decides to actually get on Kik and talk to us). This weekend particularly was special because Brendin finally got Overwatch for himself so he can play whenever he wants with me now! 

To be honest my memory of Friday is kinda hazy and idk if we played that day (OH SIDE NOTE: ONE MEMORABLE THING ABOUT FRIDAY! Brendin sent me these videos of himself and he said he only trusts me to see them and I felt so specialz and bc of him i got confidence so I sent him two videos of me rambling and sharing a story about college and he said my voice is awesome and that he thought what i said was funny!! I WAS SO GLAD cuz I love making people laugh, anyways back to the point) but we definitely played on Saturday, and that was the best day. So first we played Overwatch and did custom matches, setting ourselves really OP with high health and low cooldowns for our abilities and ults. (Brendin's Genji swift strike spam and Tracer Blink spam were hilarious xD) We had a lot of fun and we practiced combo ults and stuff. My favorite pairs that we used were McCree and Genji, Hanzo and Widowmaker, Reaper and Soldier, Zarya + D.Va/Tracer, and Mei and Pharah. Once we did all this and looked totally badass with our awesome teamwork (can i just add that we were so in sync that day, not only in the game but also as we talked and it was just amazing xD) I had to take a break to go to the mall with my friend and her other friend Anna who was slightly annoying and immature but eh I handled it. SO THE MALL. I only went so I could buy Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege and when I told Brendin I was getting it, he got super excited cuz he loves that game and we spent all of Saturday playing that and he taught me a lot of cool things and HE TALKED TO ME ON THE MIC SO I GOT TO HEAR HIS PRECIOUS VOICE. We literally spent all of Saturday together and it was amazing. 

The funny thing is that I did a bunch of dumb shit and played like a loser but Brendin was really patient with me and super nice and sometimes he would blame himself but it was never his fault he's just a cinnamon roll with a heart of gold. Also in one match I killed our own teammate, and he wasn't even mad he just said WELL IT'S STILL A KILL! agh I love him, so nice xD. Although when I did get an actual kill he said he was proud of me and that I did a good job so YAY PRAISE. I hope to get better at this game so I can properly play with him in the future without ruining things.

Okay so the highlight of that was when he invited one of his irl friends and he first thought I was a young man and Brendin was like "first off she's a girl and second off she's older than us" and then came the best part: his friend was like "hey brendin, what's it like playing your favorite game with your gal pal" or something like that and brendin didn't really say anything or was trying to figure out what to say and his friend was like "so uh, is your girlfriend any good at this game?" and Brendin immediately said "well she just got this game and she's only a level 2 so how good do you expect her to be?" and his friend pointed out that he didn't deny that I was his girlfriend and brendin didnt say anything to that until he started teasing him like 'OOOH I SEE HOW IT IS" and then after all that brendin finally said "she's my friend who's a girl!" so basically he didn't deny it still and i thought that was cute lmao. 

So after that ended, his friend rage quit after we lost a match and then i invited Savon and Deion to play with us so we did custom for a while and Deion thought I was one upping him and Savon but that didn't last that long cuz they both ended up clutching the game for us xD so yeah. 

Oh and after we finished RS6 we continued playing Overwatch afterwards till like 4 am until Brendin passed out in the middle of Kings Row and that's when I also went to bed.

Side note: Brendin told me he loves playing with me and that I'm his motivation to get through the week and that while in school he thinks about playing with me and I just feel really special and needed like bless??

P.S. I think I bother my best friend Emily when I talk about this stuff..maybe she got jealous that Brendin was spending a lot of time with me and she wnated to be close to him too cuz she got annoyed when I told her about what happened in the game ugh I'm sorry Emily T-T for being inconsiderate.

OK so i Have my lab class soon and I gotta blast, might add on to this later but idk if i'll remember to or if i will at all cuz i pretty much got the basic point across. 

signing off~