August 10th, 2016

Dear Journal-Chan,

Wow, did I seriously used to start my entries off like that a year ago? Ew. Cringe.

Anyways, can you believe it's almost been a year since I updated this thing?! LOL I think I forgot about this. Anyways, hello, I am currently in the middle of my last month of summer and I have exactly 19 days left before school starts...ho boy *wipes sweat*

I'm actually pretty excited considering that I'm attending two different schools now, and my bell schedule got changed so our school starts 15 minutes later now~ Plus I've grown and changed a lot and my junior year was such an important stage in my life because I overcame a lot of obstacles and faced a lot of challenges that helped shape me into who I am. I am so ready to go back to school; the only thing I dread though is having to wake up early and seeing all the people ~.~ but hey, at least I only have to see them every other day now!!

Now some updates,, oh boy, 2016 has been one heck of a year. I'd go into detail about everything but that would probably take ages, so I'll just leave it as it is for now.

So I got addicted to K project and Haikyuu, not sure if I ever mentioned those in this book before. Probably didn't, because I haven't updated in forever, yikes.

BOI I LOVE YATA MISAKI SO MUCH HE'S MY BAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AND HAIKYUU IS THE BEST ANIME IN THE WORLD JUST SLAY ME I AM SO HYPED FOR SEASON 3 IN OCTOBER

and K project needs a season 3 which i heard there will be!!!

and i also love bungou stray dogs,, so hyped for season 2 of that as well!!

I seriously need to watch more anime but I have this weird fear that if I start watching new ones I'll lose interest in all of my current obsessions and I do not want that to happen QwQ ugh why am I like this??

OH I SHOULD MENTION THAT I FINALLY GOT A DOG LIKE I AM SO HAPPY AND SHE'S THE MOST PRECIOUS THING (EXCEPT WHEN SHE PEES EVERYWHERE BUT OH WELL)

AND I'VE ALSO GOTTEN ADDICTED TO THIS BOOK SERIES CALLED THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS. YES IM VERY LATE BUT UGH I JUST FOUND IT AND IT'S THE BEST THING WHY ARE BOOKS SO GOOD MAN.

also im dreading my college application process like...why...what did we ever do to deserve such suffering? Dx

random thing: i went to the beach and the atlantic ocean stole meh glasses I WAS BLIND FOR A WEEK

also i really hate waterparks and beaches bc of the dresscode...like boi i dont wanna wear girls' swimwear leave me alone

okay im being really random but i just wanted to update real quick, cya!

Signing off~