Home

A red car was speeding on the highway towards Mystic Falls. The girl in the backseat had terror in her eyes and tears was falling down her cheeks. She was devastated from the call, telling her that her own brother had tried taking his own life. Angry that it wasn't her sister that called her about it. Rosabell had received a call from Stefan in the middle of the night, telling her that Jeremy tried ending his life, hoping to be turned into a vampire. And when she received a call from her brother she answered it directly.

"Jeremy, are-are you alright?" She had a hard lump in her throat, she wanted to cry, scream, but she knew that it wasn't gonna help.

"Yeah." He said in a low voice. She could figure out that he was a bit ashamed by what he had done. "Are you here soon?" Jeremy had always been more comfortable speaking to his twin sister about his problems than with Elena.

"I will be there soon, I promise." There was a long silence before the call ended. Rosa felt stupid. She should have gone home the moment she realized that something was off with Jeremy. "Are we there soon?" Rosa asked.

"We will be there in 30 minutes." Joshua answered.

When she got off the call with Stefan last night she had rushed down to the living room where Joshua and Aiden were. When she finally had explained the situation to them, Joshua decided that they had to get back to Mystic Falls. But for some reason Aiden wouldn't come with them, and when Rosa asked why none of them could give her a proper reason. She believed that it had to do something with the vampire group that Aiden was a part of, but she didn't think much about it, all she wanted was to get back home.

*******

It had been a long trip and when the car pulled up to the white house Rosa saw Elena, Stefan and Damon standing outside talking. The three of them looked towards the car and stopped their conversation. When Rosa stepped out Damon speeded towards her and pulled her into a hug.

"Little Gilbert, you're finally back." Damon said in joy and released her from the tight hug. Rosa hit his arm in annoyance from the nickname that he still called her. He watched how a man stepped out from the driver's seat and the smile on his face faded. "And you are?" He asked in a much colder tone.

"Joshua Gilbert." Joshua said. Rosa had told him about the Salvatore brothers and he wasn't very pleased having two vampires so close to his family.

"Ah, the long lost uncle." Damon was a bit suspicious of the man, not knowing if he could trust him or not. And without realizing it Rosa had left them, walking towards the house.

Stefan embraced her while Elena didn't even look at her sister. "He's upstairs, waiting for you." He said. Jeremy had not left his room, he didn't want to speak with anyone but Rosabell.

But before Rosa could open the door Elena took a hold of her arm and spoke in a soft voice. "Katherine is here."

Rosa just ignored her and walked past her, Jeremy was her priority right now and if Elena thought that the Katharine problem was more important then so be it. She rushed up the stairs and knocked on her brother's bedroom door before entering. Jeremy flew up from the bed and hugged her. He started sobbing and Rosa hugged him tighter. This was a side that many people didn't get to see of Jeremy, just like Rosabell, he felt vulnerable when people saw him crying. Neither of them said a word and Rosa didn't let him go until they heard another small knock.

"Hey guys." Elena was standing in the door opening, not wanting to make eye contact with them. Jeremy had been avoiding her the past days, he was angry at her for hiding things from him. He had found out the truth about Vicki's death when he read Elena's diary, and also that she had him and Rosa compelled. "Can we talk?"