Chapter 18

Nixon Edington

"The meeting is at 9:30. Craven should be passing through here any minute now," Harry said.

We had both SUVs parked on either side of the road, blocking any car that passed. The closest thing to civilization was about twenty minutes away, which was perfect.

"Is everyone ready?" I asked, knowing fully well they were.

The men wanted me to sit out on capturing Craven. We didn't leave gap for error, so there was no way I was sitting out. I wanted to be there when we captured him.

If it were for me, he'd already be dead. The only reason I was fighting to keep him in prison instead of killing him was because I knew Miranda wouldnít want that.

Craven would have three or four guards. We were going to ambush him half way to Zander's house. We only needed enough time to get him, and take him back to the mansion. 

By the time he alerted the Rogues that followed him, we would be long gone.

I was sure that by this time tomorrow, weíd be in the Island. I had been aiming for capturing both him and Zander. After weighing out my options, I realized Zander wasnít much of a threat. He was still getting shipped back to The Island, but my priority was Craven.

We'd been waiting for his car to pass by anytime soon. I was distracted, caught up in staring at the road, that I didn't notice the Wolves coming out of the trees in the woods.

"Prince Nixon," I heard some men say to me through our mind link.

I looked around, noticing about twenty Wolves surrounding us. They were growling loudly, a few of them looking more feral than others.

Just then, a black car approached the block we had created.Two men who looked to be in their early twenties, got off the black car. Craven and Zander followed right after.

"Prince Nixon," Craven said, giving me a wide grin.

"Craven," I growled.

"I didn't know the king was sending Royalty to do his dirty business," he mocked, turning to look at Zander.