Chapter 1 || Inseparable

"Oi, Mikey!" The female yelled as she placed her hands on her hips. "Stop goofing around and clean up already!"

The called male-Mikey, groaned and whined. "You're being bossy again! Besides, we have a lot of time." He told, leaning back down on his chair and continued to eat chips, simply leaving crumbs to the ground.

The girl, huffed and marched down to hips pace. She raised the duster she held on her right hand and didn't hesitate to smash it down to his head. Her actions earned herself a loud 'ouch!' and groan coming from Mikey.

He winced in pain and quickly travelled his hands up to the top of head, the location where the female had hit him.

"Y/n! That hurts!" He exclaimed, sending a light glare towards yer. Y/n rolled her eyes and quickly took his chips away.

"Shin-nii is going to be here any minute and you're still laying around like a sloth!" She hit his head again, Mikey felt pain even more by the impact.

"Nuh-uh! He's going to arrive here an hour later." Mikey smirked, crossing his arms as he felt like he could already taste victory of this fight.

Little did he know...

"Oh yeah? You don't say," Y/n placed her elbow under the back of her hand and then her index figure to her chin. "Becaus I think, if I remembered correctly, you said that an hour ago!" With that, she placed another hit to his head again.

"Ow! Y/n!"

"Man, he's got it hard, isn't he?" The black haired male asked to the blonde, his fangs showing as he and the blonde stared at Y/n and Mikey arguing.

"Damn right you are." The taller blonde crossed his arms, releasing a sign as he did so. "Well it's kinda his fault for not cooperating. He knows very well it's Shinichiro's birthday, yet he remains lazy."

"Lucky for us we aren't like him." The black headed male told, nodding to himself. The blonde agreed with him, nodding along with him.

"You both! Keisuke! Ken! Move already and place the drinks inside!" Y/n does not fail to notice them standing by the gate just staring at them argue and talking shit about Mikey as if they were any better.

"Yes ma'am." Keisuke and Draken nodded and sighed before proceeding to walk their way inside the house.

"Go now, Mikey!" Y/n immediately kicked Mikey's butt, pushing him out of the house to get more snacks from the store.

""Invincible Mikey" my foot." Y/n rolled on her eyes as she crossed her arms, staring at Mikey's leaving figure.

Keisuke and Draken behind them snickered quietly at her remark.

"Tch." The female sighed before going back inside to the kitchen to set up all the food and drinks on the table. Emma also came down and helped out.

"Weren't you a little bit too harsh on Mikey, Y/n?" Keisuke questioned, moving the boxes that contained nothing but air to the storage room.

"Nope, not even close." Y/n responded, blinking. Both Draken and Keisuke now had their mouths hung low, their eyebrows twitching as they decided not to put more words into it, in fear they might also get treated like Mikey earlier too.

It didn't take long for Mikey to return. He knew Y/n wouldn't stop bugging him about not helping so he decided to do some sweeping around, the freaking easiest thing to do in the house.

But of course Y/n, being herself, she purposely made things a bit harder for me himself.

"After you sweep, why don't you mop the floor as well? Oh! And water the garden as well!" Y/n even had the audacity to pat his head in a cute motion before going back to the dining table to help Emma out with rearranging the foods and drinks.