Chapter 7 || Disagreements

"I have nothing to say to you."

"You were involved with Ryuguji Ken's death." Naoto replied.

Takemichi has once again gone back into his original timeline to talk to Naoto. There they had met up with the former leader of the Moebius gang, Osanai to further ask questions about the incident.

But it seemed like Osanai was a bit kinda disturbed about the topic.

"I wasn't. I..." Osanai's hands trembled.

"A member of Moebius stabbed him." Naoto proceeds.

"No..."

"You ordered them to kill him, didn't you?"

"No!" Osanai yelled, he took deep breaths as he slowly sat back down, covering his face. He looked like a big mess, like he was on the verge of breaking down.

"It's true that we fought with Toman." He spoke. "But we didn't kill him. That was just the trigger. After that, Toman started having internal conflicts."

"What?" Takemichi's eyes widened.

"And on August third... Draken died. It was all part of his plan." Osanai kept on trembling, it was obvious the topic had left a scar on his life.

""His"?" Naoto's brows furrowed.

"I'm sorry. I can't say any more. I want nothing to do with Toman." Osanai grabbed his phone. "I'm sorry, my boss is going to yell at me again. I have to go." He told as he stood up.

"W-Wait!" Takemichi stood up as well. "Do you know who Minamoto Y/n is? Can you tell us what happened to her?" Osanai stopped, not bearing them an eye contact.

"From what I heard, she was about to go to Thailand but her plane had a bomb in it. It was Toman who planted it, I don't know the reason why because it was an infight..."

"Sorry to inconvenience you." Naoto apologized.

"Thanks." Takemichi told.

_

"What do you think?"

"Osanai was obviously shaken." Naoto sighed. "I doubt that he was lying. If we're to believe what he said, the conflict with Moebius was nothing more than a catalyst. Whoever he was talking about was plotting to split Toman up, and Osanai just got used."

"Which means... Someone's trying to pit Mikey-kun and Draken-kun against each other? Why would anyone do that?"

"It's also possible that it's the same person who probably killed off Minamoto from that plane. Regardless, this altercation with Moabius is what's going to cause all this." Naoto said, standing up.

"Then, that means Toman can't fight with Moebius. I have to stop them!"

"Correct. Please tell that to Mikey." Naoto held out his hand.

"Got it. I'll try to convince him."

_

"I don't think I will be able to watch the fight, Pah-chin, so give that fucking prick a good beating on my behalf." Y/n smiled and chuckled as she gave a thumbs up with her left hand towards Pah since her right arm was place on Mikey's back for support so she doesn't fall towards Mikey.

Y/n really made Mikey into a personal assistant.

"You can count on me." Pah nodded, wearing a really serious face.