Chapter 8 || Keep it A Secret

It had been four days, that day Pah ended up in the slammer for at least a year. What caused it to happen was because Moebius suddenly arrived at the warehouse and held the fight there.

Osanai was easily defeated by Mikey but Pah didn't want to end the fight with Osanai just beaten up, and so he stabbed him from his back

Pah knew the consequences about his actions and decided to turn himself in after the stab. Mikey wanted Pah to run away with them and Draken respected Pah's choice as he knew Pah knew what he was doing, it all ended up with Draken dragging Mikey along as he ran away, leaving Pah behind.

Four days have passed, from that very day, Mikey and Draken had an argument. Mikey wanted to help Pah get out of juvie but Draken was against it, as it would only cause even more trouble.

And now here they are, right outside of Takemichi's apartment, Mikey was about to pay a visit after Takemichi was discharged from the Hospital but it seemed like Draken beat him up to it.

"Out of my way you fucking useless meat wall, I ain't letting you pass." Mikey insulted the taller blonde.

"Hah? No, you move, midget." Draken insulted back, a vein popping out by his forehead.

"No... Hold on. Just hold on a second, you two!" Takemichi intervened between the two.

"Ha?!" The supposed to be 'best friends' turned to Takemichi, anger and irritation still laced in their expressions.

"I don't know what happened, but you can't fight! Can't you two just calm down a little?!" Takemichi asked, clearly not wanting two strong guys to literally fight infront of guys fucking house.

"Oi." Draken grabbed poor Takemichi's collar, "Just who the fuck do you think I am?!" He gritted his teeth as he stared right into Takemichi's soul. Just then, right at that moment, Takemichi knew it was impossible to stop these two from fighting, he admits that he's actually scared.

Out of sudden, Mikey turned to the side, walking away. Though he came back with a bicycle in one hand.

"M-Mikey-kun?! That's my beloved wayate model bike!" Takemichi yelled, clearly not wanting anything bad to happen to it.

Unfortunately for the Hanagaki blonde, things didn't went his way when Mikey literally threw the bike right towards Draken. Draken managed to escape the attack, the bike crashed to the wall, leaving it in pieces now.

"Are you insane?!" Draken grabbed a bat.

"Draken-kun?! That's the golden bat I hit my first home run in first grade!" Takemichi yelled, wanting to stop the tallest blonde but failed when Draken broke it into two.

"If you wanna go, then do it to the bitter end." Draken glared right down at Mikey. Meanwhile Takemichi was now feeling like his private part just got kicked.

The two started to throw each other every object they could grab, they didn't even listen to Takemichi on how one of them was a first festival he went with his dad or a skateboard he nought with his own allowance. They just kept on fighting like a children's quarrel.

"You wanna settle this right here?" Mikey clenched on his fists.

"Bring it on."

"Wait." Takemichi intervened. "You bastards, you better cut it the fuck out."

"Hah?" The two now had furrowed brows.

"Don't fucking wreck my precious memories." Takemichi gritted his teeth.

"Oh..." Draken and Mikey came into 'realization'.

"When did that happen?" Draken questioned under his breath.