Chapter 10 || "I'm Always Here"

"He's been stabbed!"

Y/n's eye's widened, though she does not loose focus, she proceeds on taking care of her opponents. It wasn't much trouble taking care of them though, they were just small fries.

"Takemitchy! Take care of Ken-chin!" Again, both the blonde and the h/c heads shouted at the same time.

"Get out of my way!" Y/n yelled, swinging the bat she took earlier from an opponent towards another member of Moebius, hitting him in the chest before following with a kick to the sides.

She raised her bat in the air to place the final attack when someone from behind managed to grab the weapon and take it from her.

"Not so powerful without weapons now, aren't ya?" She turned around to see another Moebius member. She gritted her teeth, she wasn't a fan of fighting with fists, that's why she chose to hold a weapon.

The boy tried to attack her using the bat he took away from her but Y/n dodged it with ease, she didn't let him form another attack and grabbed his hair, pulling him towards her before sending her knee to his stomach.

"What was that you said earlier again?" She grinned, cocking her head to the left as she glared right into his eyes just right before he passed out.

"Y/n! Follow Takemitchy and help him with Ken-chin!" The female hears Mikey's voice from afar, she thinned her lips as she nodded.

"I'm on it!" She yelled before quickly running off to where Takemichi left.

She suddenly sneezed as she as running. "Fucking shit." She cursed but still kept on running, not bothering on stopping until she finds where Takemichi is.

"Y/n-chan?!" The female whips her head to the sudden call, she finally sees Takemichi-along with Draken, Emma, Hinata, Akkun, Takuya, Yamagishi, and Makoto-and along with Kiyomasa and his squad, though Kiyomasa was on the ground, passed out.

"Takemitchy! You guys!" Y/n rushed to them, immediately going upfront to protect them from Kiyomasa's squad. "Touch then and I'll send your dick on fire!"

Sirens suddenly emerged, Kiyomasa's squad immediately left as they didn't want to get caught.

"Is everyone okay?" Y/n coughed, turning to Takemichi and the others. Everyone nodded, "Good, now let's hurry and help Ken-chin immediately."

...

"Mikey-kun, Draken-kun is-"

"Yeah, I heard. Where's the waiting room?" Mikey cuts Takemichi's words off.

"Mikeeyy!" Emma cried.

"Mikey!" "Mikey...!" Both Mitsuya and Peh turned to him.

"You guys are being way too loud, we're in a hospital so keep it down." Mikey scolded. "Ken-chin... Has always made good on is word since way back, he's not gonna die here, he'd never be that dishonest." Mikey spoke as she took a seat on a nearby bench.

Y/n clenched on her now balled up fists, gritting her teeth. Even she was having doubts about it, she knows anything can happen and that there's nothing she can do but pray and hope for the best outcome.

They waited for what it seemed to be an hour, it was then the lights on the sign clicked, turning off.

"The surgery's over." The surgeon and the assistants came out of the operating room. "We stopped his life from passing.  The operation was a success."

Y/n finally felt like she could breath again. She let out a loud sigh before raking her hair. Though she does not fail to notice how Mikey walks out of the room with his head down.